American Home Shieldsears kenmore elite refrigerator

I notified AHS on August 16, 2019 that my refrigerator was not working. AHS sent a company called Sunrise to Sunset to check it on August 27. the first repairman said orally that he could not repair it because it needed a compressor and someone else from his company needed to handle that. (No paper was given to me) About a week or so later when I finally heard from them, I was told that the compressor had to be ordered. It took two weeks for the compressor to come. No one ever called me to say anything, neither AHS nor Sunrise to Sunset. I called every few days. No one could give me any information. Another visit was made and I was told the compressor was installed, but it would not work because the compressor needed to be updated. About a week later, the owner of Sunrise and Sunset came and updated the compressor and promised me that it was working properly, but it was not. I tried to contact him the following day, but he would not answer his phone and AHS said my work order would be recalled. As of today, September 30, 2019, I have not heard anything from anybody. So I called a number that I hope is Headquarters . I hope I can get some HELP>

Hattie Washington