American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc / Customer service

1 TX, United States

My past mortgage company was purchased by AHMSI and it has been trouble since. I called to see if my payment was received and I ws told that I could not make my payment online any longer due to a bankruptcy. even though my house was not included in my bankruptcy. I spoke to a supervisor and only the policy was recited to me. From the customer service person to the supvisor was very RUDE and abrupt. My next call was to find out why they were not reporting my payments to the credit bureau and I was told it was my bankruptcy. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I wa stold "what is the question I can help you" I asked again for a superviosr and she said "I can answer your question" I believe this compnay hires the RUDES people thye can find. I feel as if I am under a rock and a hard place and they know it so they can treat you any way they want. There has to be something that can be done.

Comments

• 0 Votes

Our lawyer is in deposition for the next two weeks. The IT person is working with the web designer to allow information from visitors to the site to be added in certain areas. Sorry it is tking longer than expected. We will keep you posted.

Thanks,
    Kevin & Tracy

• 0 Votes

no customer service. cost me time traveling to their local office to leave a payment and was told after driving over 30 minutes that they do not take payments. The phone customer service is terrible.

American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc - HARASSMENT & UNFAIR PRACTICES
    Washington

...EVERY CUSTOMER SERVICE REP I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HAS A DIFFERENT ANSWER FOR THE SAME QUESTION...WE ARE CURRENTLY 2 MONTHS BEHIND ON OUR PAYMENTS DUE TO FINANCIAL HARDSHIP...WERE ON A REPAYMENT PLAN AND ACCRUE LATE FEES EVERY MONTH...ALSO WE NOTICED THAT OUR ESCROW IS NEGATIVE OVER 1 THOUSAND...IN THE PAST IT WAS SHORT TOO...WE IGNORED IT AND TOOK US ABOUT A YEAR TO CATCH IT UP...WE DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH INFO ON HOW THE ECROW PROCESS WORKS...THEN RECENTLY WE RECEIVED THE YEARLY PROPERTY TAX POSTCARD IN THE MAIL AND IT STATED THE VALUE OF OUR HOME DROPPED DRAMATICALLY SO THERE FOR OUR PROPERTY TAXES SHOULD BE A LITTLE CHEAPER WHICH IS INCLUDED IN OUR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS...AHMSI SAID THE PAYMENT WOULD STAY THE SAME AND WHEN I ASKED WHY?...I WAS PUT ON HOLD THEN THEY HUNG UP ON ME...BEFORE OUR HARDSHIP STARTED I NOTIFIED AHMSI AHEAD OF TIME SO WE COULD MAYBE HAVE SOME OPTIONS SINCE WE NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT FOR 4 YEARS...I WAS TOLD A MODIFICATION PACKAGE WOULD BE SENT OUT ASAP...AFTER 1 WEEK I CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO BE PATIENT IT SHOULD BE THERE SOON...ANOTHER 2 WEEKS WENT BY AND I CALLED THEM THEN I WAS TOLD WE ARE NOT EVEN ELIGIBLE?????...ABOUT 1 WEEK LATER WE WERE SENT MODIFICATION PAPERS WE SENT OUT 2 YEARS PRIOR...THE SAME EXACT PAPERS THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED????...OUR REPAYMENT PLAN IS ABOUT 400 DOLLARS MORE A MONTH FOR 13 MONTHS...TWO PAYMENTS AGO I WAS ASKED HOW I GOT THE MONEY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND I TOLD THEM WE HAD TO BEG AND BORROW FROM A FAMILY MEMBER...THE CUST. SERVICE REP SAYS" I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU BEGGING SIR"?...WE ARE CURRENTLY WAITING FROM THE NEGOTIATOR FROM AHMSI TO GIVE US A RESPONSE ON THE HAMP MODIFICATION WE APPLIED FOR...UPS KEEPS COMING TO OUR HOME EVERYDAY TO GIVE US CERTIFIED MAIL...AHMSI SAYS IT IS A LETTER OF INTENT TO JUST IGNORE IT?...WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?...MY WIFE AND I HAVE 2 CHILDREN AND ARE STRESSED OUT TO THE LIMIT WITH THE HOLIDAYS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...WE DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD HELP...THE LAST TIME I SPOKE TO A AHMSI CUST. SERVICE REP ...I TOLD THEM WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?...HE RESPONDS BY SAYING..."SIR, JUST MAIL US YOUR KEYS"...

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS...IF U WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ANY COMMENTS OR HELPFUL INFO...OUR [protected]@Q.COM

• 0 Votes

I too have a mortgage with AHMSI. I am behind in payments due to unemployment and was offered the option to pay 1225 one month and they wanted 1395 the next month and I told them I had to borrow from my parents the 1225 but did not know how I could pay the 1395 the next month. They said that was all they could offer. I paid the 1225 and when I couldn't pay the 1395 the sent out foreclosure papers and said they can not take partial payment at all, I called back a few days later and they were willing to take 1500.00. I have never been more stressed in my life. I have owned this home for 30 years and certainly do not want to lose it now.