American Heritage of South Jordan Logo

American Heritage of South Jordan

Having problems with American Heritage of South Jordan?

American Heritage of South Jordan Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Heritage of South Jordan Customer Service. Initial American Heritage of South Jordan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Heritage of South Jordan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Heritage of South Jordan. Discuss the issues you have had with American Heritage of South Jordan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Heritage of South Jordan Complaints & Reviews

American Heritage of South Jordanconcerned for others

I've been in and out of this school for 3 years. I've developed a friendship with teachers and school secretary. I have an enormous amount of respect for these ladies and a couple gents. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. They have made life at the school wonderful for my family. Now, there is the matter of the office forcing removal of reviews and having their friends or selves writing reviews. Probably would do the same thing if people wrote the same about me. However, the few positive reviews do not diminish the truth on the negative reviews. I was accused of being an employee because I sound like an insider. I am friends with many teachers and I chose to be their voice. They just wanted out of their jobs and to move on. Then I heard what the office said to save face. I've encouraged several to sue the school, I have close connections with lawyers. One case is very serious and say the word and the school would be hit hard. However, she is sitting on the fence. This school has many good qualities, yes good values and give hugs and kisses, that was Jackie. However, when all high school teachers leave, except 2, that is not a good sign. No words can change this predicament. Sure, there will be some who like the office, speaking up is valid, but they have not worked for the office Administration. The angelic sweet looks and smiles are not directed to staff or families who rub them wrong. But half the student body left too. Can they all be wrong? I don't think so:(. I'm glad there are some who love the school, we were there with you too. But, I've heard and seen this dark side, glad you have not. I would just recommend a new Administration to keep the school afloat. More have negative experiences than good.

American Heritage of South Jordanmanagement

• Updated by KBest · May 29, 2019

Full Review
        The fundamental issues of the school begin with the owners. My trust My Trust in Mrs. Yorgason has diminished;where is the Board of Directors? They should be separate from the office, not in Mrs. Yorgason's lap.I asked to join and was dismissed immediately. This year, students are leaving in large packs, including my little clan, due to the absence of kindness and mistreatment. Many reasons remain, but once your name is on the list of "you have done me wrong, " from that point on you will be treated with disrespect and targeted. This school could be fantastic with an administration with a heart that believes in the good educators cant be replaced, valued treatment of tuition paying families. I heard teachers are leaving in groves and the office claims to be bullying or ganged up on. WoW! You've lost a lot of your student body and teachers, logic tells me a much deeper story is going on and it starts at the top. Slandering teachers who leave for a better job and opportunities are having their names dragged through the mud. I acknowledge the possibilities of illegal slandering and I'm sure not a shortage of a pool of witnesses. AHSJ wake up and look inward genuinely, I'm sad that my clan wants to leave, but so are the good teachers. I once defended AHSJ and now I defend those who are being slandered, know a good lawyer! My family feels like we owe the teachers and willing to take a stand. The writing is on the wall.

American Heritage of South Jordan — Do not follow there school policies!

They claim to have "Classic Education", but really it is just a beginner school using our kids as ginni pig...