American General Logo

American General

Having problems with American General?

P.O. Box 9000
Amarillo,, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American General.

Complaints & Reviews

Accident InsuranceFraud

American General has somehow obtained my credit /debit card number and has taken money out of my account. When I called them and asked for documentation for my permission to access this account I was told that since they did not have my proper address, none was available ( I have lived in the same place for over 6 years ! ).

I have contacted my bank and issued a fraud alert for this carrier.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices