Menu
American Financial Service
American Financial Service Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

American Financial Service
reviews and complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is American Financial Service's customer service?

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Somewhere halfway 🌗
American Financial Service definitely has some work to do, especially in their approach to handling complaints. Responding to all complaints, rather than just a few, is the key to success and a high rating, as all customers want to be heard. As for reviewers, we would advise reading resolved complaints to see how quickly they were addressed and what information American Financial Service needed to resolve them.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

American Financial Service reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest American Financial Service reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
A
3:43 am EST

American Financial Service 2016 Ford Fusion

My car was turned off a couple days ago in the parking lot of the place where i work. Thay are saying that i missed my payment on October 23rd when actually i paid it on October 17th. Now i have emailed them with a screenshot of their site with the payment. And called all day to speak with someone and got no one. And have not received a reply back from the email.

Desired outcome: They can have the car. I just want all the money i paid in and for all the stuff we put into the car.

Read full review of American Financial Service
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
V
12:00 am EST

American Financial Service Scam and cheating!

It appears that I have also fallen prey to this company. I set up an automatic debit with them for this so called merchant card and when I realized that I wouldn't have the $200 I tried to call the phone number I was given only to get a message that all circuits were busy please try again later. The money was taken out of my account causing me to go negative and I still cannot get through with the phone number. I wish I would have researched this company better before giving them my bank information. I'm going to contact my bank on this matter but I doubt they will be able to help me. If anyone has any luck getting a refund from these people please let me know. In the mean time I'm going to file a report with the BBB.

Read full review of American Financial Service and 1 comment

Jan 24, 2008 12:44 pm EST

Same has happened to me.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact American Financial Service customer service

Phone number

(800) 841-4139

Recent comments about American Financial Service company

Scam and cheating!
Same has happened to me.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with American Financial Service?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Financial Service Customer Service. Initial American Financial Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Financial Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Financial Service. Discuss the issues you have had with American Financial Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.