American Family Ins.Credit checks

I am now retired. Living an a fixed income. I had a bad incident were I Cosigned a loan for a future daughter in-law. Long story short, this is pending ( not yet claimed in court against me ), and on my record as cosinee. American is holding this against me. My own bank said they raised my credit rating as time gaoes by they will do this. American does not!!! I have been with american Family ever sice I had insurance. ( I in my late 50's ). I have not had a single claim against American Family even though I could have. I also have Americans home owners as well!

• Mr
    Mr Yeggy Feb 08, 2010

I had a rock come threw my windshield from Melrose Quarry & Asphalt in Rolla Mo. I called the Police and they come and said it was there foult. Because the rock came off his load There ins was American Family Ins. Melrose Quarry & Asphalt told there Ins company it came off the tire"s they lied, and then they said the officer took pictures that was a lie. So I went and had the police report sent to American Family Ins and the report say's what I said and Melrose was lieing. So I called American Ins back and I was told that melrose and American Ins did not like what the Police report said. And there are tring to get it amended so American Family Ins don't have to pay for my windshield. You ask me and this is very wrong what if that rock came threw the windshield and killed one of my grandchildren what kind of tricks would American Family Ins try to do or say. My windshield is only 300.00 dollars if it was my Grandchild oh the game's there would play thank God it was my windshield they screwing me on.

• Of
    officer 123 Feb 20, 2010

American Family Ins. will spend 5, 000.00 dollars to beat some one out of 300.00 dollars this I know they need to run them out of U>S>A>. for every dollar they beat some one out of they need to pay will you know what I meen what go's around come's around.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices