The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Cash Awards — similar issues-got results!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I share the same experience with those entires listed around me, except so far I have recieved communication from them about my refund.
Family Subscriptions, one of the magazine companies, no longer uses American Cash Awards as their clearing house. They have set up their own in Missouri.
The number to call is [protected]
If you aren't using Family subscriptions, then contact American Cash Awards, not by the # on the back of the reciept, but use this one:
[protected]. I spoke with a Tanga Monore. She was very helpful in explaining the split and giving me the other info.
Haven't recieved my money back yet, but they tell me it will be in about a week or so. At least I feel like I got somewhere so far.
More American Cash Awards Complaints & Reviews
- American Cash Awards - is it a scam?
- American Cash Awards - fraud and scam
- American Cash Awards - canceled order as per requirements, no refund received
- American Cash Awards / Midwest Circulation - no magazines, no refund
- Winners International/American Cash Awards - phone phishing
- AmericanCashAwards.com - never received magazines
- American Cash Awards - lottery winnings.asking for tax money to be paid off $910.00.
- American Cashe Awards - scam
- American Cash Awards - offer of 3.5 mil w/fee of $3500 & expensive car
- Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly - failed to deliver product ordered