American Ale HouseMiguel Ayou

The American Ale House off of Jones Bridge Rd. which is off of Old Milton Parkway, has recently laid me off due to a financial struggle. The owner or operator which I reported to, Miguel Ayou, has repeatedly made it clear to my former employees and myself that he refuses to pay me. I worked hard while employed for the American Ale House, always showed up to work on time and was a very dilligent worker. My kitchen manager Cindy, and Morgan Pollard ( chef) will vouch that there is no sensible reason for this kind of dishonesty.

They were consistently late for all the paychecks I recieved, and Miguel feels he doesn't have to pay me for my last weeks work.

At the time I was laid off I didn't recieve a seperation notice, either, which has affected my current employment status and the abbsence of money owed to me by Miguel Ayou has made it that much more of a struggle for me to regain employment.

I have possession of my time sheets for confirmation on my hours worked!

Please get involved and make this right.

• Ge
    Georgia Oct 12, 2009

Why dont you handle it the proper way if that indeed did happen to you?

• Bo
    Bocatadcardinal Sep 05, 2009

Place blows! Oh, and Joe Lewis is actually Brian Arlt, the ### who owns the place.

joe lewis Jun 07, 2009

love that place great food cold beer and hot chicks

• To