America Web LoanWe believe they are scamming people in their time of need

T

On or about April 14th, I called Money Mutual to borrow some money. I was given American Web Loan. They lent me 700.00 dollars, the young woman then called me to tell me the repayment set up. Which was to be 4 payments of 210.00 and 1 payment of197.00.

Now we are at 6 payments of 210.00 and they are telling me that it is just interest being payed as of yet. so as of today they have taken 1060.00 dollars on a 700.00 dollar loan. which they said would only be 997.00 to be payed back.

They still say the loan is not satisfied on any amount. We have payed back over 1060.00 dollars and it still is not satisfied?

We believe they are scamming people in their time of need. So please help us recover the over amount payed.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices