Having problems with Amazplus.com?

Amazplus.com Customer Service Contacts

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazplus.com Customer Service. Initial Amazplus.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazplus.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazplus.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazplus.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Amazplus.comDeal with this company and kiss your money goodbye

I got screwed on a surveillance camera costing $70. The driver didn't work, so I asked them to send me another. They sent me some nonsense driver to make me go away. I asked for another and they sent me more nonsense. I asked how to go about getting a refund. They didn't reply. Sending it back to them would only be throwing good money after bad. Deal with this company and kiss your money goodbye.

• Il
      Ilpaker Jun 19, 2012

They did not send my Package. They did not answer my E-Mails. My Money is away. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand and do not buying by this Shop.

Amazplus.comStay well away from this website

Stay well away from this website. I saw this too late! The company is based in China even though I got the assumption somewhere else it was USA. The telephone line is always linked with an answer phone message and they never email back unless they try and get more money out of you.

I recently placed an order, being selfemployed I needed some stock, jewellery in this case. Placed order, payment already taken out of bank. Then a day later items are out of stock, yet I have paid for them already?? Then it asked me to amend my order, so I tried, however it made a new order as well as my old order. So feeling a bit weird about this I quicky cancelled and just left the old order as it was with the missing stock. Tried to email them, leaving them messages how they could help me what to do with missing stock. As my money was already taken out.

Received just one email back saying they could refund my old order if I wanted my second order instead. (which I deleted...so I dont know why they mention it again). Having this gut feeling of something is wrong I kindly declined. But asked them parcel consigment number, which courier they use and how long delivery will take. No answers as yet...

Im now working with my bank to retrieve my money back, however I have to wait at least 2 weeks I think. Fingers crossed...hope this info helps someone else not to fall for it.