Amazon.com / the size of the t-shirt I ordered and received is not the size I ordered. it doesn't fit at all.
I ordered two t-shirts from Amazon, at the same time and received them in the mail today. I ordered both t-shirts in a women's X-Large size. One of them is a women's size, X-Large and fits perfect. The other t-shirt I ordered is a t-shirt which I love but is NOT a women's size X-Large - it seems like a child's X-Large t-shirt. I paid a full price for this t-shirt and will NEVER be able to wear it. With all the consumer merchandising business Amazon does on a regular day and that I have done successfully with Amazon over the years, I never expected this to happen.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft