Amazon / charges to account

Canada Review updated:

I keep receiving emails stating that someone has made a purchase from my amazon account . Its states that the order is $250...

The Account number is [protected]

Delivery is Feb 3 in gift card to [protected]@hotmail.com

Please get to the bottom of this because I'm not sure how someone can use yurt account when its suppose to be safe and secured... this is totally unacceptable.

Tammy Smith
[protected]@hotmail.com

Ta
Mar 19, 2019

Comments

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2019

Your credit card number was stolen and they bought gift cards with it.

20th of Mar, 2019

If you call Amazon they WILL pick up. They will answer and get to the bottom of this.

You might have to remove that credit card from Amazon's link. And, you might have to lock your account -- don't keep yourself signed in.

20th of Mar, 2019

Their customer service is top notch

20th of Mar, 2019

@SubSquirrel It really is. They are awesome in that department.

20th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I once got upset over a minor issue and emailed Jeff Bezos. I received a response from his office and the woman handled my issue quickly. But their support works hard to satisfy you. They realize customers are important and making us happy means more sales. Their prices are competitive and they match lower prices by the competition.

21st of Mar, 2019

@SubSquirrel Sure. Their supplier of Melrose Place season 6part 2 is erroneously packaging their DVDs. They give you season 6 part 1 disc 2 instead of season 6 part 2 disc 2. I reordered it to see if it was just a fluke and it wasn't. I called them even to just let them know their supplier is a little on the special needs side. They unfortunately knew about it but have not been able to reach out to them to fix it. They sent me a return label and refunded both my season 6 part 2 orders.