Amazon.com — charge for prime membership
On September 20th 2019 I was charged $12.99 on my Mastercard for a monthly renewal of Amazon Prime in the US. This is the first time this has happened. Why has it started now? The payment was described as from:
I am already a Prime member of Amazon.co.uk in the UK, and pay an annual fee in May. I see no need to pay for Prime in the US.
Please refund the amount.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.