Amazon.com / 1 day shipping.
Having been a Prime member for some time, I was excited about the new 1 day shipping. I used the option a couple of times and every time on the day of delivery I get a message saying...
Your action required
USPS tried to deliver your package
USPS couldn't get to the front door, mailbox, or driveway, so please look for a note from them or contact them for the next steps.
Was expected today.
I am currently living in a physical therapy facility where the front door is open 24/7, the mailbox is the reception desk and the driveway is never blocked. The entire message is a farse.
I have never received any packages in one day. Thinking about quitting Amazon.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft