Having problems with Amaya Bespoke?

Amaya Bespoke Customer Service Contacts

40b Anerley Hill
London
SE19 2AE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amaya Bespoke Customer Service. Initial Amaya Bespoke complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amaya Bespoke above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amaya Bespoke. Discuss the issues you have had with Amaya Bespoke and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Amaya BespokeCon man

I was looking to get my garden landscaped and so I came across Amaya bespoke run and owned by a man called Kevin Zukowski. He seemed very nice and trustworthy. He had good ideas for the garden and so I was happy to instruct him to go ahead. He asked for a £1500 deposit for materials. He even brought his 2 year old daughter to meet us. I foolishly gave it to him in cash.

I have never seen this man again. He answers the phone then puts it down if he hears my voice. If I ring from another number he answers nicely and then puts the phone down on me when he knows it's me. He is evil. He is a confidence trickster. Do not be fooled by Kevin Zukowski.

• Mi
      Michael-R-Robinson Aug 09, 2012

In February 2012 I also commisioned Kevin Zukowski from Amaya Bespoke to carry out some expensive fencing work for me.

He delayed the start several times claiming his daughter was ill, then the poor weather delaying his previous jobs.

He asked me for £2, 400 for materials, and then proceeded to spend the money on his own outgoings.

He has now gone totally quiet on me and has failed to pay me a penny back.

I am now looking for ways to recover the money.

• Ke
      Kevinzm Apr 05, 2012

Greats company, great value

• Ke
      Kevinzm Apr 04, 2012

I own this company and I have to say its really sad to see something like this. This review has been written in malice I'm afraid by a competitior. I know who it is. The company operates quite differently to mine and they have lost out to me on a number of quotes I'm lead to believe after being told by a few of clients of mine.

I have tired to contact this website to ask if this false review can be removed but they have told me it costs $1900 to get removed and investigated. Feels that's very unfair to have to pay that for someone else writing false reviews about my company.

Anyway we have hundreds of very happy clients who are more than willing to give references and we are growing form strength to strength. Please Feel free to get in touch

Just a quick message to the person who's doing this.

Please stop this it's a bit unfair of you and very underhanded. Good look with your own business hope things go well. Please remove this review if you will and stop all this. It's very sad that your trying to do this to me

Kevin