Amanda Maidaoveruse of spa chemicals

while in the spa I notice a strong chemical smell as I was exhaling, and my eyes began to burn. I got out and rinsed my self and my face and eyes. With out realizing that the chemicals were the cause in reentered the spa. I told my friend, my stomach feels distended, I feel heartburn, I'm getting out. My breathing burning. I went to shower and when I took off my wet top it was totally discolored, I stayed in the shower for 15 minutes, and got dress and as I left I told the Center Attendant Hey I think you need to check the spa, and showed him my top, look what happened to my top. He said : No we don't use chlorine. Well I didi not mention that it was chlorine. I went to E.R by ambulance and was treated for chlorine toxins.