Altium Group canada
Altium Group canada Customer Service Contacts
Canada - M5B 2K4
The following job scam was submitted to us;
Congratulations on your success!!!
This is an Affirmation that your experiences and Qualifications where
found suitably qualified for the requirements of Altium Group Canada,
your CV/Resume documents has been screened and we found you Qualified
to work for Altium Group Canada.
Your interview was conducted on your CV/Resume through our online
verification, we was able to verify you information provided in your
CV/Resume to be authentic.
Your job duties will be state after you have undergo a month training
program with us upon your arrival here before you commence main duties
at your office. This training program shall enable you understand
clearly the specific services we require from you at Altium Group
Attached to this email is the soft copy of your contract
agreement/Offer Letter from Altium Group Canada. Kindly read it
carefully for details of your job offer and how to proceed further.
You are required to sign and send soft copies of your contract
agreement/Offer Letter to the PRUDENT LAW for the procurement of your
Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority as they
are our accredited attorney. You also have to send a copy of the
signed contract agreement/offer letter to us via email as a
confirmation that you have accepted this job offer.
You should contact Prudent Law with the information as stated in the
offer/contract agreement letter.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification in regards to this
Altuim Group Canada
360 Victoria Street,
Canada M5B 2K4
CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES/OFFER LETTER
FOR CARRYING OUT EXPATRIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES PROVISION IN ALTIUM GROUP CANADA.
THIS AGREEMENT is made this 20th day of October, 2009
ALTIUM GROUP CANADA
1. Herein, you have been forwarded employee’s prototype of contract agreement/offer Letter via e-mail (Attached) for your perusal and digest while the hard copies of employment contract agreement/offer letter have been sent to the company accredited immigration attorney in charge whose contact information is stated below for obtaining your Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority.
1.1 On your satisfaction and acceptance with terms and conditions of this contract employment with ALTIUM GROUP CANADA as stated herein, you are expected to contact MR. BOB PECK OF PRUDENT LAW whose contact is below to assist you in the procurement of your Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority. After which the company will complete processing of your resident permit and temporary work permit visa with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) here in Toronto, Ontario.
Note: Your resident permit and temporary work permit visa will be processed with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) here in Canada and not with the Canadian Embassy in your country. This is to make it faster and easier for us.
1.2 The hard copies of your contract documents together with your necessary traveling documents/flight ticket will be delivered to your postal address via courier services after registration of your job with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC).
2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 20th November, 2009, unless sooner terminated.
Work Time: 8.00am to 4.00pm with break period between 12.00noon to 1.30pm.
Fridays are Holiday for our Muslims workers and Saturday is Holiday for Christian workers for the Twenty four (24) month contract term as such employee shall also be entitled to over-time allowance if employee work time exceeds the official stipulated hours. Salary shall also be liable to increments with time and employees' official promotions and position in service.
3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of CAD15, 612.67(Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred And Twelve Canadian Dollar and Sixty Seven Cent) every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods. Salary can be transferred to any Bank designated by Employee and this must be in conformity with the present tax situation of the Country.
3.1 Employer shall provide Allowance as follow: Hazard/Inconveniences: CAD455.00 (Monthly), Car Maintenance: CAD2, 783.00 (Monthly), House & Furnishings: CAD8, 841.00 (Yearly), Entertainment & Recreation: CAD756.00 (Monthly), Travel & Events: CAD1, 863.00 (Monthly). Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.
3.2 Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
3.2 Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided to employee.
3.3 Employee will obtain his/her Certificate of Acceptance through the service of PRUDENT LAW at your own expenses initially to show your readiness, and willingness to Join our Company and later be reimbursed of your expenses together with your two months upfront salary before embarking to Ontario to resume work. So that no excuse will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default before.
4. DUTIES AND POSITION: The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Financial Controller. The employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time after one month training program.
4.1 JOB LOCATION: TORONTO - ONTARIO, CANADA
4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 20th November, 2009
4.3 CONTRACT DURATION: 24 MONTHS (Renewable)
5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:
New employed and recruited for ALTIUM GROUP CANADA (That presently doesn’t possess his/her Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as related to the procurement of it by FIRST LAW and the employee shall be duly reimbursed by the employer not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
You shall be required to furnish us with your Certificate of Acceptance on or before the 27th OCTOBER, 2009 as a proof of your readiness to join the ALTIUM GROUP CANADA project team in due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the ALTIUM GROUP CANADA and also to enable you receive your two monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the Employer.
However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority, they are to make contact with the address of our company accredited Attorney, as this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article 11.42 of the ALTIUM GROUP CANADA constitutional policy and code of conduct which you must adhere to.
Contact person: Mr. Bob Peck
6. EMPLOYEE TO DEVOTE FULL TIME TO COMPANY: The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and during this employment, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.
8. REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES: The Employee will incur reasonable expenses to get his/her Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority to enable the company provide free Visa, Work and Residence permit together with free Flight ticket to the employee upon the confirmation of his/her Certificate of Acceptance from the Ontario Province Authority. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures for getting his/her Certificate of Acceptance pursuant to Company policy.
9. VACATION: All Employees are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time after four months working duration period. All Employees will receive CAD6, 880.00 take home for each leave Period.
10. DISABILITY: In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than one month, the compensation during said illness or incapacity will be paid to the employee. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over two months with any goods reason of been absent, the Company may terminate the Employee's contract employment, and the Company's obligations.
11. EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: You shall be an Expatriate Contract Employee and shall be entitled to benefits as specifically outlined herein.
12. BENEFITS: You will also receive standard employee benefits package (including health insurance for you and your family), and will be subject to ALTIUM GROUP CANADA vacation policy as such package and policy are in effect from time to time.
12.1 OTHER BENEFITS:
Quality single or family housing in company community.
Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Canada.
Free medical care in Canada for you and your family for contract duration.
Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate.
Life insurance Policy.
Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.
12.2 COMPUTER RESOURCES: Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 1500 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available.
12.3 PHONES: The employer will provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone. This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.
12.4 LOCAL TRANSPORTATION: Official company car with company driver will be assigned to employee for easy transportation.
12.5 OFFICE SPACE: Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for you.
13. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: Employee may terminate employment upon 30 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall forfeit all his/her severance allowance.
14. DEATH BENEFIT: Should Employee die during the term of employment, the Company shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred.
15. SETTLEMENT BY ARBITRATION: Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Canada Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
16. LIMITED EFFECT OF WAIVER BY COMPANY: Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.
17. SEVERABILITY: If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (OR any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.
18. ASSUMPTION OF AGREEMENT BY COMPANY'S SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES: The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will incur to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.
19. CONFIRMED EMPLOYEE: Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have obtained their CERTIFICATE OF ACCEPTANCE FROM THE ONTARIO PROVINCE AUTHORITY.
20. ORAL MODIFICATIONS NOT BINDING. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
Signed by the Employee:
Signed for and on behalf of
ALTIUM GROUP CANADA
PROF. WHITTIER MATH
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
ALTIUM GROUP CANADA
In the presence of
Registered trade mark of ALTIUM GROUP CANADA.