Alpha ExerciseI didn't get the bike and the seller had different explanations why the order was sent with the delay

R

I chose Alpha Exercise, because the company provided free shipping and 10% discount. I was worried that the company didn’t provide confirmation details, so I emailed these guys and got response three days later. The seller informed me that the order was shipped. I emailed the seller again, but he said that the staff was busy and therefore they shipped the order with the delay. It was the last thing what I heard from them, but the bike hasn’t been delivered.