Alpha Copier Services Logo

Alpha Copier Services

Having problems with Alpha Copier Services?

Alpha Copier Services Customer Service Contacts

8213 SURREY PARK COURT
SACRAMENTO, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alpha Copier Services Customer Service. Initial Alpha Copier Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alpha Copier Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alpha Copier Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Alpha Copier Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alpha Copier Services Complaints & Reviews

Alpha Copier ServiceTheft

Ray Perez of Alpha Copier Service in Midtown is a CROOKED technician.In this business there are few who can be counted on at a reasonable price. Most big company's like Konica-Minolta are not here to support us little people so we seek out other more cost effective solutions. Well Alpha Copier is NOT one of those I would ever recommend. I am taking him to court to try to get my money back. But even thought I expect to win, collecting a judgment these days is near impossible. I already have others to collect and no such luck yet. Ray charged me $1114. dollars for the estimate of service on my machine. It became clear almost immediately, that he did not know what he was doing, at least not on my machine. He installed a new drum and left the transport screws in the drum so when he fired it back up the drum did not image without even worse streaking than before the repair. I called another company and they saw in a nano-second what the *** did on the service call. Ray never delivered all my parts that I paid for and never came back to fix what he started. He also cashed a check that I put a stop payment on only thirty minutes after I wrote the check. CA Check Cashing on Stockton Blvd., then tried to squeeze me into covering that check AFTER I had already reissued a cashier' check for the parts. Ray is a LIAR, and a CROOK and does not do what he says. He tries to make the company appear larger, as though there are many Techs or that he is honest as a POSER Pastor Ray on Victory Outreach web site. He stole this money from me and I will take him to court.