Alpha Cleansing Logo

Alpha Cleansing

Having problems with Alpha Cleansing?

860 us Hwy One North
Palm Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alpha Cleansing.

Complaints & Reviews

Alpha CleansingFraud

I noticed an unauthorized withdrawal on my bank statement from some company in North Palm Beach, FL. I followed up with a call to the number on the account and was met by exceedingly ill-mannered communication. I was informed that I could not receive a refund, that a person entered my card information, when it obviously wasn't me if I have never heard of this business nor do I need to clean my colon and already have my gym membership, and was cheated considering I was charged for something I did not receive. This violates an endless count of business ethics and regulations between business and consumer relations. Why pay for something you have never heard of and are not going to receive? This business not only poorly handled an upset and potential customer, but also withdrew money from my account without my consent and therefore fell under the category of fraud. I expect to either have my money returned, or I will be certain to take this "business" with poor ethics and social responsibilities before the Florida State Supreme Court and ultimately to the United States Superior Court if needed.