Allure Construction Group, Inc.Fraud

We signed a contract with this company on 07/30/09 and so far, all we got is a big hole in our back yard. Money already partially paid but nothing get done. Eric Buege never returned call, and he refused to talk to us so our project can be moved forward. We will file a complaint with the CA licensing board. Please stay away from this company. Please email us if you have any additional questions about this company. His salesman Peter Corona is also a scammer, beware!

Here are few other victims' quote:

1. Christie of Orange, CA:
ANOTHER UPDATE! Yep it did not take long but Eric has started a new business! Eric Bruege and Carl(Carlos)Barbata Jr. have formed a new company in the Inland Empire under the name:
B&B PARTNERS-watch out for the new ads! You know how much he likes to advertise!

You had to know that Carlos was in this as thick as thieves with Eric, now you know why!

ERIC BUEGE IS MOVING OUT OF HIS HOUSE-HE IS JUMPING SHIP-HE IS RUNNING AWAY FROM ALL THE PEOPLE HE SCAMMED MONEY FROM!

ERIC'S NEW ADDRESS: 9073 CITATION CT. ALTA LOMA, CA.91737

OLD ADDRESS; 9856 HIDDEN FARM RD. RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA. 91737

IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE PERMANENTLY DISAPPEARS NOW IS THE TIME. He has moving boxes in the front yard and the yard is destroyed. His truck a white Toyota Tundra is parked in front-the truck is the only thing in his name now. He can move and change the name of his pool business and be back in business next week or maybe he is leaving the area or the state! We feel so sorry for poor pathetic scamming Eric! This guy is unbelievable. He went to Aruba for two weeks in August and claimed it was a free trip...yes it was free, he did not earn it, he scammed the money from countless hardworking taxpayers that were unlucky enough to cross his path. It's hard to believe that he is a firefighter, he is a disgrace. My tax dollars were not enough for him, he had to scam money from innocent people.

Read all my reviews...there's a lot more information

He is going from person to person to see if he can still get money from them. He is not honoring the contract and is telling people that there job won't get done if the homeowner does not give him more money than the contract states or a cash advance on work he has not performed. This is dishonest and wrong. Basically if you don't give him more money than what was originally agreed to or if you do not give him a cash advance on future work, he is out of there and on to the next homeowner who does not know that Allure has abandoned over a dozen jobs. He does just enough work to collect some big checks and then tells the homeowner that "there is no more money in the job" and won't be coming back till you agree to pay him more than your original contract amount. This is extortion!

Allure closed it's doors Eric now works out of his home office.

DON'T LET ALLURES SUBS WORK FOR YOU UNLESS THEY ARE LICENSED AND CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW CONTRACT!

MAKE COMPLAINTS TO THE-Contractors State License Board-you can do this online, it is very easy!

This a company that runs a lot of ads in local home magazines for a new pool/spa/decking special with salt system. I had an existing pool, decking and complete landscape that needed updating. I signed my contract mid May 2009. They said the pool remodel would be done in two weeks. It is mid-August and only 50% of the total project is done. My front and back yard has been grated dirt since mid May and I still don't have a pool to swim in. My neighbors and homeowner's association have all been upset with my yard because it looks like a foreclosure property and completely unattractive. Piles of dirt everywhere. I'm constantly getting threatening warning letters. They have worked at my job for a total of 7 to 9 days since May. They ordered the wrong color of custom coping from Pacific Stone. They do not pay their subs. I have a lien against my home that I have to deal with. They work one or two days a week and then you don't see them again for a few weeks. When they do show up the work is good. They do just enough to collect a check and then they stop and who knows when they will be back. They have fired two different people that they assigned my account. They graciously listen to my requests to finish but they work at their own haphazard pace. Do not sign with this company if you don't like to wait. Watch and make sure they pay their subs. Get firm work completion timelines in writing.

UPDATE: Sept 10, 2009 Do not sign a contract or give any more money to Allure. They are at risk of going bankrupt. If they go bankrupt, that means your job will not get finished and you will not get your money back. I now know that my job is one of many that have been left uncompleted. Allure has no money to pay their workers and they have not paid their subs and all us homeowners are now getting liens placed against our homes. Please write me if you are a homeowner in distress. If you are looking for Allure to do your pool- I will save you the time, money and heartache and tell you to go elsewhere. This company is days or weeks away from filing for bankruptcy.

UPDATE: They moved their offices from Pomona to Anaheim some time in June. NEW ADDRESS: 950 N. Tustin Ave. Aneheim, Ca.92807 The owner of Allure works for the L.A. fire Dept. From what I can gather, Allure at one time was very reputable but now they have over a dozen projects uncompleted, contracts unfulfilled, liens on homeowners homes because they did not pay their subs. Eric Bruege who owns Allure has taken many homeowner calls but he has no money and no credit to finish unfinished contracts. He has made attempts to finish some jobs by requesting more money from homeowners for work that was already paid for or to get an advance on work that is to be done or to pay his subs directly. THANK YOU other homeowners who have contacted me!

UPDATE 9-19-09 Allures offices are closed. Eric now works out of his home office. 9856 HIDDEN FARM, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Ca. 91737- Yes I have had more homeowners contact me. Eric is trying to finish jobs by telling the homeowner that they can pay his subs directly. DON'T DO THIS! You already know that Allure has gone under. If you pay his subs directly and you have any problems with quality or if they make a mistake, it will be hard to get the subs to come back if not impossible. Since the subs works for Allure, you would have a claim against Allure not the sub because you have the contract with Allure not the sub. I have been contacted by homeowners that have had bad work done on their job and they have no way to fix it and can't get Allure or the subs to come back and fix it. DON'T WORK WITH ANY SUB THAT IS NOT LICENCED!!! THEY NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW CONTRACT FOR ANY WORK THAT IS TO BE DONE. PROTECT YOUSELF!!!

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CONTRACTORS STATE LICENSE BOARD- you can do this online it is very easy!
WWW.CSLB.CA.GOV

2. Young of Garden Grove, CA:
We also have been taken by this company. Today we did get a response from the owner Eric or should I say ex owner. He closed his doors last week and we have spoken to a few of his ex employees. He is a big scammer and has about 15 jobs in the middle of work. He has told us that one of the guys he had working is going to take over but basically we are screwed for the money we have already given him. He acted very apologetic and somber but just another scam. Spoke to one of his suppliers that he owes money to and he told us he spent two weeks in Aruba in August so sad to vacation with others hard earned money. We currently have a big hole in the backyard with a huge mess. I have two small children and need to get this finished. I am currently in the process of filing a claim with the contractors board not sure what else to do. Just very stressed out and not sure what to do next. Just a heads up he made is payment schedule very heavy in the beginning so my 20k multiplied by the other 15 famillies he has scammed that is some good money. Advice: stay away from this company and if anyone has any suggestions please post here. We all need to come together on this one. Thanks, Kristi

• Th
    ThomTR Jun 23, 2014

Eric no longer works for the lafd...he was sent off a few years ago

jafajafa Mar 07, 2011

I've just finished working my way through Corey Rudl & Derek Gehl's newly revised and updated "bible" for profiting on the Internet, "The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet - Version 2007" and I'm blown away by the sheer volume of money-making information he's managed to pack in!

I'm talking over 1, 300 pages of the *exact* test results, case studies, and strategies that Derek used to grow a $25 investment to over $54, 700, 000 in online sales!

And after testing out a handful of the strategies, I was blown away by how effective -- and profitable -- each one was!

In "Insider Secrets, " you'll discover...
    Step-by-step advice for starting your own Internet business in as little as 48 hours!

Where to find FREE tools and resources that you can use to create a web site -- in less than a few hours!

How to rank at the top of the search engines and directories (like Google, Yahoo!, AltaVista, ODP, AllTheWeb, AskJeeves).

But here's the most important thing you should know about "Insider Secrets"...

These strategies will work for ANYONE, no matter WHAT stage you're at with your Internet business -- or even if you haven't started one yet at all!

Derek's system is perfect for YOU if...
    You want to start your own profit generating Internet business -- from scratch -- in as little as 48 hours and see profits in your first week.

You want to take your offline business online, and tap into the massive profit generating potential of the global market, then put your business on autopilot.

You want to explode your existing Internet business by 100%... 500%... or MORE, with tested and proven strategies that nobody has ever revealed before.
    So I can recommend it to literally everyone!

It comes complete with two 8" x 11" full-color three ring binders containing 8 steps, broken down into 70 lessons with step-by-step instructions included for every promotion and strategy...

• Be
    becca17215 Mar 04, 2011

I am needing proof of fraud and witnesses to show the BK Court a pattern of fraud. Please contact me [email protected] As you all must know by now Eric Buege filed Chapter 7 for Allure Custom Pools, Allure Construction, Mendoza Pool & Plaster and Article Wholesaler.com
    I however filed a complaint to determine dischargability of certain debts Case No. 6:10-bk-19063-DS
    Now I need more proof of fraud, other people to come forward showing a "pattern of fraud"
    Let's hold Eric Buege accountable.

• Rb
    R.B Jul 29, 2010

We just paid 8K to fix the terrible job done by Allure. A recent search on Ca state contractors board has him listed as RMO for Mendoza Pool and plastering lic # 856957, in Sylmar CA. It states that he is dis-associated with company but I dont believe it. He prob just removed his name due to his poor rep. BEWARE of any company associated with this person !! I t looks like he is still out there scamming honest people "good image for LAFD" ?

• Go
    goallure May 10, 2010

Christina M. Carmell
    311 W. Buffington St.
    Upland, CA 91784
    [protected] * [protected]

Christina is a huge woman that did/does the accounting for Eric and Allure Custom Pools. She has no clue what she is doing which helped Eric to continue with all of his fraud. They were also associated with Boyd Goodsell in Ladera Ranch who also kept multiple sets of accounting records. These three have been evading taxes and insurances for over 5 years.

LAFD >> Acclaim Pools >> Allure Custom Pools >> Allure Construction >> Allure Pools = Eric Buege = [censored] Bag

PS. Here is a pic of Eric and his wife in Aruba spending your hard earned money. Wow they look happy!

Comments

• Jh
    Jhenavee Apr 13, 2010

Does anyone know who Christina Carmell is? I have a friend who was served as part of lawsuit with these characters I can't seem to find the connection between her and Allure or Eric. If anyone happens to know, will you post or email me at: [email protected]

• Dl
    Dlindberge1 Apr 08, 2010

LA-M
    You too did not pay your bills, 20K for a pool or a hole you got a bargain. HAHAHAHA. Your project was in Chatsworth not LA.
    By the way, for those people who want beautiful projects you can find me at [protected] Swan Pools.
    Asst. Construction Manager.

• La
    LA-M Apr 08, 2010

allurefan...

You’re the [censored] bag… Eric is not honest, honest people don’t leave twelve contracts hanging after signing a contract along with suppliers and subs hanging for payment. A true business man lives up to his word and completes his work no mater it takes. A true con artist takes the money and runs to Aruba. Front loading a job is illegal and falls into fraudulent practice especially if you abandon the job. Further proof that Eric is a scammer just look at ArticleWhollosaler.com it is a scam on its own which Eric owns and pushes.
    Allurefan-or should I say Dustin you’re an idiot assuming that people do not do their homework. Allure did not design my project they were told what to do, their price was not the cheapest and it was not the most expensive either. You’re just pissed that you were caught front loading the job and could not get more than 30k… 18th st. knows best.

• Al
    allurefan Mar 15, 2010

All of you people are dopes. Wah! Eric spent my hard earned money in Aruba. Wah! I don't know the laws. Wah! I got scammed! Wah! I didn't read my contract. Wah! I don't get a 50k pool for 30k! Wah! Allure used my money to build pools for Erics' friends. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe you would not have been taken if you weren't all bargain shoppers. You might have received a finished and beautiful project like many of my customers if you pay attention and do your homework.

[censored] bag from Downey, I know you are a scheister. You don't pay your bills either. 30k for a pool? LOL. I got another deal for you, I have some Toyotas I will sell for 5k each.

You get what you pay for, stupid Californians! You probably don't deserve a pool.

I like how Coast Line is using this site to advertise. You cannot trust anyone. Trust me, I have worked with over a half dozen pool comapnies and they all have one goal, to build the ultimate backyard at the expense of their customers.

Hire a project manager next time. A neutral party to coordinate the design and construction. What idiot calls several contractors to get several designs to try and get a comparable estimate. The idiots in So Cal do! Think about building a custom home. Would you interview several contractors and review several plans from different sources. I hope not. You first pay for a plan and then get bids. You cheap ### Cali folks think you are so smart getting multiple drawings and bids. Get a clue. So Cal pool companies are all backwards.

Otherwise, save time and money, go to Walmart and get a pool or go on vacation. California Pool Contractors are a hoax. Except for this one guy I know, he is really honest and you can call him and ask him, he will say I am honest!

By the way, you can reach Eric at his Mom's house - [protected]

• Do
    Downey resident Mar 08, 2010

I also had Allure construct a new swimming pool last May and abandoned they job leaving me to finish a great deal of work.

samrobinson Jan 03, 2010

We also had backyard done by allure. Many problems poor cement work, cracks, over 30 large rust spots that will cost thousands to repair. Natural gas leak in fire pit. Very costly repairs after sppending over 70 thousand for backyard. Very disapointed !! I would like to say a few words to this person !!

• Pn
    Pneville Dec 09, 2009

Allure did work for us approx 4 years ago. They did a great job. approx 9 months ago we contacted them due to some damages that occured and they came out and fixed them pretty quickly. Now, we have the same issue that has arised and i cannot seem to contact Eric. I've tried every number possible and no luck. They're website is not valid and I can't seem to find a current #. Can someone get me his # please.

• Mg
    Mgray Oct 19, 2009

We signed with Allure as well- Only paid 1, 000.00 deposit to Allure. First day of construction our rep Dwayne handed everything over to Brent with Baseline pool construction and said that they will be running the job from this point on.

Everything Baseline said has happened on, or ahead of schedule with payments being made directly to them only when each phase was completed. We have workers cutting stone as I write this and our Rep Brent has been in constant contact updating us at every stage of the job.

Obviously, from what I have read it seems that we got lucky and that Allure may have received a finders fee or something from Baseline and took over our job. I am very sorry to hear that this guy took advantage of so many people and hope that he will be held accountable!

MG

• Ut
    UTjer Oct 02, 2009

I am sorry you are all going through this. I used to work for a pool company in Orange County called Coast Line Custom Pools, the owner is Ric Sikkenga and he is one of the most honest guys I know. We used to get calls from clients we had bid earlier and lost to people like this company. Then they would call us a few months later saying they couldn't find the guy and they had already paid him thousands and their job was left undone. Companies like this give the honest pool guys a bad name and reputation. You can give Ric a call and he can help you finish your pool. You can call his clients and check him out, they LOVE him. He is on the job everyday (a few times each day) himself and you can always reach him by phone. He is based in Anaheim and serves all of OC & LA Counties. Call Ric and get some water in that pool! Also report Allure to the State Contractors Board and also the Better Business Bureau. He will eventually get caught.
    Coast Line Custom Pools