AllSportsMarketRip off

I have been with asm for two years and have heard it all bad and good. Since we had to get the Varisign account for our share info on the 1st I haven't been able to get any info. I sent an email to the chrystal who ever site and get WARNING emails saying the domain does not exist!!! Then I sent three emails to support and no reply. It has been over two weeks since the first email. NOTHING!!! I do have other places to email but it is all through asm.com. I only invested around $1500 over the two yrs. Well worth if it worked out. I have NOT put a penny in for a yr to see what is going to happen and so far very happy I didn't add another cent.