allniceshoes.comfake nikes, no refunds

D

Basically, I ordered the retro Air Jordan I Black/White/red shoes and I did recieve them. The only problem is that they are horribly fake. There is basically no insole and you can bend the shoe in half in any direction. The credit card company won't refund, so basically I got screwed. $75.o0 down the drain. Also, the company is straight out of China and they own a million similar websites such as sbdunks.com, and many other website that sell designer clothes and shoes. Basically, If you are ever trying to buy something online and it says that it will be billed to psp-shop.com it is a guaranteed rip-off. Anyone interested in buying some fake Jordans????

anthony hayes Sep 29, 2008

they took my money out of my bank account just like the others and i can't get in touch with anyone. i have emailed several times but havn't got any resonse. someone really should do something about that company

• St
    steve Oct 31, 2008

allniceshoes.com is an alright site because i have receive the exact shoes that ordered and pay for by credit card.

Joey Nov 14, 2008

I agree the company is full of it. I have order something from them and have yet to receive or hear anything from them. I have email them three times. I have not heard anything from them. They have taking my money from my credit card. I'm doing everything to try to get the product or a refund.

• St
    Stefan Dec 04, 2008

This company is a complete disaster. Ordered my shoes a month ago, payed them with my creditcard, and still havent received any shoes. I emailed them several times, but it just looks like there isnt anybody working there. I am beginning to think this whole allniceshoes.com site is a scam and fake.

• Nj
    njwag Dec 04, 2008

i actually ordered nike sb dunk tweeds from there on the 22nd of november 2008.. i got them on december 2nd 2008 with no problems. even though they have no communication whatsoever i still got the shoes i asked for.. even though theyre fake hahaa

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices