allnetworkpass.com, elitepass.comstole my credit card

M

I was somehow signed up for allnetworkpass.com and elite pass.com without my knowledge after signing up for titsandasspass.com. I recieved multiple charges for 2 months before I noticed.

• Sh
    Sha123 Dec 16, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me.. I got billed on my debit card and I didn't know it until I went to buy something at the store and it said insufficient funds!! but it wasn't titsandasspass it was watchmygf.. but ya I tried contacting the "247starsupport" that all customer support linked to.. and so far I haven't been able to get my money back but I'm not for sure which one it was it was one charge for $39.27 and it was under some BZT assoct thing.. I have NO idea what that is and couldn't find anything on it! he asked me about those 2 sites and I said i didn't know what they even were.. and I didn't until i went back to check the sign up page and found them hidden at the buttom and it said "free access to" on it and nothing anywhere about being billed for anything else.. it was a $1 trial I signed up for nothing else and nothing to do with elite and network pass.

• Cd
    cdnguy Sep 22, 2009

Same thing happened to me. They were very quick to refund my money. When I asked "Well this must happen a lot, how did you even get my number?" He replied by saying his name then hanging up. I am considering a lawsuit.