Alllegiant Airschedule change

My husband and I booked flights with allegiant air out of Pasco WA. About a month later my Husband was looking up our flight and found out the flight was not there. So I called them and they said they had canceled that flight and put us on the flight 2 days earlier. I said that won't work, because I have to work and don't want to pay for 2 more days hotel. So we proceded to check out our other options and they only way we could make it work was to go through another airline. Mind you we had other airlines schedules to meet up with Allegiants. So these Itineraires all had to be changed which resulted in 200 dollars more for us. So I called Allegiant and I said because of your change I have to pay $200 more and what can they do to compensate me for this. NOTHING AT ALL--too bad for me is what they said--no I'm Sorry---Just unfortunate for you--we do not give free tickets and we will not compensate you no matter what. I will NEVER fly Allegiant air again..They are a ripoff and have no customer service and the next letter is coming from my attorney--this is not right. We planned ahead and they screwed us!!! Don't use this airline---they are awful.