Allied Bartonpoor attitude towards employee

Allied barton is a horrible place to work they treat there employees horrible they already barely pay us and on top of that they dont like for any officers to take a day off even if you put in proprer paper work you wil still get written up do to not being present at work

• Ad
    Adeomus Jul 16, 2012

I worked for allied barton as well, and was assaulted at work! my ankle was hurt and everyone including their hr director was treading me as if I had a minor spring ankle till I paid out of my pocket to see a specialist and mri to find out my bone was chipped and there are 2 fragments lose in my ligament!!
    I sent many strong emails to even hr vice president, but no one bothered to take any action. finally for a no good reason I was fired!
    Allied barton is the worse company to work for, the only reason they have so many jobs is the clients are too lazy to put time and investigate them! allied barton has many employment issues in the federal and superior court. their staffs are people that have no understanding of humanity; they are a bunch of sleazy, corrupt and 2 faces.
    Honey, forget about their inadequate training, or their half decent investigation!
    I do not fear them and every single word I say here I have back up for it. I have more respect for [dog poop] than allied barton!

• Hj
    HJ Simpson Mar 04, 2011

After reading your 'CAPS' laden diatribe, one can only surmise that the trouble you had with AlliedBarton was directly caused by one's own action(s). (or lack of, possibly)