Alliance Transport Inc.Scammed

Andre Harutunian from Alliance Transport Inc. scammed us $1000.00. We paid him $1000.00 to ransport our clients vehicle from Los Angeles, CA to Miami, FL. After paying him $1000.00 for the transport, he then instructed his driver to collect another $1000.00 from our client without us knowing. His driver called my client and advised her that she needed to meet him on the side of the road somewhere at 9:00pm at night and also advised her that he needed $1000.00 before he can release the vehilce to her. She had no option than to meet the driver at that appointed place and time to get her vehicle and pay him $1000.00 so she could get her vehicle. The dirver had her sign the delivery report without conducting a proper inspection of her vehicle. It was too dark to inspect the vehicle anyway considering the time of day. The driver said that he was in a hurry and had to get moving and made her give him $1000.00 cash and sign the inspection report without proper inspection.

The next morning I received a call from my client advising me that her car was damaged and need to know whow would be responsible for the claim. She alos mentioned that she gave the driver $1000.00. I mentioned to her that she wasn't supposed to pay the driver anything but he insisted and if she didn't pay he was not going to release her vehicle to her.

I then called Andre and he said that he would take care of it and re-imburse my client. I called back a week later and advised him that my client did not recieve the re-imbursement and he said that he sent out the check and gave me a check number. I then called my client back and gave her the check number and to call me back when she received the check. A week past and no check. I and my client have been leaving messages on Andre's message machine but he never returns our calls. It has been over a month now and still no check and he refuses to return our calls.

He is a SCAM artist and I hope everyone that reads this will not use them. I am going to report him to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and try to get his Operating Authority revoked.