Alliance Lending Solutionsloan scam

S

I was very suprised when I went on to this site and another to see all the compliants that came from this company. I applied for a loan on line hoping to get a loan to clean up some of my bills. I got a phone call from a Susan Walker from Alliance Lending Solutions saying I was approved for a $8000 loan. I thought it was great that someone was going to help me and that I would get back on my feet. Everything went well until she ran my name and it came back about my credit. I was told that I would have to put 6 months down to secure the loan totaling $1140.00
I first thought that was alot for a loan. I told her I would think about and was told I had a week to decide if I needed more time to call back. When I did asking to extend it to get the funds she asked how much I had, I told her and she told her manager and she said they would drop a payment. That I would need to send the money like everyone else said, through money gram. I got a call from a legit loan company that told me that something was wrong and check into them. Well I found out from the BBB that this was a scam going on and that everything down to their address was bogus... I want to WARN ALL out there. If you get a call from this number [protected] its them or one of their bogus names trying to offer you a loan and take advantage of you, especially to everyone that really needs a loan to get out of debit... If you ever get a call from Susan Walker at [protected] x217 hang up!!!!! They will scam you BIG TIME. Here is some advice if you really want to get a loan on-line I advice you all to go to www.aylmer financial group.com. They have a great website and the loan officer do care and do tell you to have the documents checked out before signing them. When I checked with the BBB they have no complaints on them.

Jacqueline Pollick Jan 27, 2017

I just got a call from this company for a loan that I took out over 5 to 6 years ago for $300.00. Now today they are saying that I did not pay the loan and that I still owe them the amount of $400.00 and that they are threatening me about going to court and so forth. Come on people I paid this loan off and now after 5 to 6 years they want it paid again. I don't think so!. There has to be a something that we can do to get these people to stop scamming us low income people. I really hate these people. Especially at work, that is one thing I can't stand is to call me at work and to threaten me. The number that called me were [protected] and [protected].

• Ra
    ravenc Mar 15, 2011

I got a call from a David Preston and had the same similar story, [protected] ext. 218). Didn't get me thanks to this website and reading your alls reviews.

• Mo
    monica fields Apr 21, 2008

YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ALYMER FINANCIAL GROUP AS WELL. I'VE READ THEY ARE A SCAM TOO! ALL OF THOSE COMPANIES ARE RIPOFFS. Y OU'VE ESCAPED, PLEASE DON'T LET THEM GET YOU.

• Je
    Jennifer Mar 04, 2008

I was contacted by Susan Walker saying I was approved for a $5000 loan. I was told because of my credit history I would have to make a collateral payment of $960. Then I was told I had to make one more but I would not have to make a monthly payment for 6 month. I did. Then I was told there was a problem with the transaction and I would be getting a full refund. Needless to say I never received such payment. I was told my lender was based out of Canada. His name and address is Patrick Moore in Edmonpon , Alberta Canada. I saved all my receipts and the "loan agreement" that was sent to me via e-mail. I hope there is some way to get these people and get all the money back that is owed to me and the others. Thank you for your time.

• Je
    Jennifer Mar 04, 2008

I have the same problem. They tock me for $1,920. It all seemed so real. They even had customer service and all. Now when I call the number is say's "thank you good bye". These people better get what they deserve!!!

• La
    lane Feb 29, 2008

I thought they were a real loan company but turns out susan walker just took my 960 dollars and ran. I am in the united states army and just got sent back from iraq cause i got shot and almost died. It amazes me that we fight for pieces of ### like that and if i ever find them i will end there life.

• Ni
    Nikki Feb 29, 2008

We got scammed too out of 1240.00 from Alliance Lending Solutions Susan Walker at [protected] x217 . I hope karma gets these people. Everyone we have talked with said we can file a complaint but basically there is nothing we can do to get our money back. If anyone gets this resovled please notify us. We will keep tring and let you know if we get anywhere. We do know they have been doing this all over the US and hopefully they will be caught.

• Ro
    rob Feb 28, 2008

i believe that this first guy that posted probably works for aylmer because they seem to be a scam also

Andrea Hersey Feb 28, 2008

Have you ever financed through Aylmer Financial Group?

• Br
    Brian Reynolds Feb 28, 2008

Well, wish we would have read this before. We just got scammed out of 1920.00. Her name is Kelly Andrews ext 212 and we are not done yet. We are pressing charges just as soon as we locate her and we will continue to look for her, we even have a signed contract from them.
    I am furious that someone would take advantage of people who are trying to get their credit back on track. This is so wrong and they should be in jail for this.