Alliance LendingScam and cheating company!

I also sent the 4 month security payment ($1275) after getting a call from a Corey Hunt. Should have known something was wrong when they money was going to a Wendy McFarland in Canada, even though the documents appeared to be legit. Got a call from Allen Tucker that they were unable to insure my loan for 10K and that I could either send and additional 4 months or get back my deposit plus moneygram fees. I am still waiting for my money.

After a week, I called for status of my refund, was told it would be sent out that Friday, still no money and now their number doesn't work. It's horrible how they took advantage of people, but I should have known it was too good to be true. Trust and believe if a lawsuit comes of this, I will definitely participate!!!

More Alliance Lending Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    Shelly Rogers Dec 14, 2007

They got me too. I was scammed for $1440.00. The guy I talked to was Brian Parker, but it was Allen Tucker that told me I would have to send more money. I was supposed to get my money back on 12-02-07. Still nothing!!!!

• Lu
    Lutoyer Mays Dec 15, 2007

I talked to a guy named steven keen who told me that i was approved for a 5ooo loan. But i would have to send in a security payment of 935.00 i sent it in then i git a call saying there was a problem so i had a choice of sending in additional money or get my full refund back. I was told that i would get my money back on the 30th of november everytime i call i get a answer saying thank you ang goodbye... I still cant reach a real person. I hope those ### are caught. And they pay for what they have done to these people besides me. I shouldv known better when i had to send in a payment but i thought everything was legeit.

Jacque Jan 08, 2008

Alliance Lending scammed me too. 11/14/2007 $3,500.

• Mi
    Michelle Feb 08, 2008

Here's one. Greg Mogan at Alliance Lending 866-736-6852 x156 tried to get me for $2160! They called and said I was approved for a $20,000 loan at an 8% interest rate. I knew that was too good to be true because my credit isn't that good. He wanted me to moneygram the 2160 to Ryan Miller in Alberta Canada who would pick up the money and take it to some "unknown" lender. When I asked who the lender was he said it was locked in his computer. Ha! That all happened today. I hope they catch them... it seems like they keep moving around.

• St
    Steve Capodanno Feb 27, 2008

Yeah, they tried to get me also. Susan Walker at Alliance Lending Solutions 886-736-6852 x217 tried to get me for $1140! They called me too saying that I was approved for a $8000 loan at 8% interest. With my credit being bad I thought my dreams would be answered and I could get myself out of debit. She to, ask me to send it through money gram. When the little red light when on that something was wrong. When I told her I didn't have it all, she ask what I had. She spoke to her manager and came back and said they would except it. When I asked questions she didn't seem to want to answer them. What hit me was, where was I going to get the loan from?? She said it would be deposited in your bank account the next day. I was going to do it cause I needed the money. Then I got a call from the Aylmer Financial Group. A loan I applied on line. They told me something was wrong to check into it. I was shocked to see ALL the compliants about this company and even BBB had them down as a loan scams witha bogus address. I thank that company for telling me and finding out all this before I made the biggest mistake of loosing my money. I want to say to ALL that read this. If you neen a loan go to www. aylmer finanical group.com There great. They will ask for some money to secure the loan, but not like the amounts of Alliance Lending, plus they ask you to see a lawyer if you don't understand the paperwork. Plus there is not one compliant I could find on them, not even with the BBB.

• Ni
    Nikki Feb 29, 2008

We got scammed too out of 1240.00 from Alliance Lending Solutions Susan Walker at 866-736-6852 x217 . I hope karma gets these people. Everyone we have talked with said we can file a complaint but basically there is nothing we can do to get our money back. If anyone gets this resovled please notify us. We will keep tring and let you know if we get anywhere. We do know they have been doing this all over the US and hopefully they will be caught.

Andrea Hersey Feb 29, 2008

• Pa
    Pam Oct 09, 2008

They have changed their name to Avalon Lending Group based out of Melville, New York but with the same 866-917-9710 phone number. I spent 3 days researching this company because I too got a call from them. I was just about to do the loan but something just told me not to.

• Je
    Jenn Mulberry Oct 16, 2008

When I got home from work I had a message on my phone stating that they were calling in reference to a loan application I had filled out online and that I was approved for $5000.00 at 9.9% interest and I needed to pay a downpayment that equiled out to 5 months of payments $787.11. They said after they receive that, they will ach the $5000.00 into my bank account. Then my first payment would be due April 2009, and my monthly payments for 3 years would be $157.98. I know my credit isn't in the best of shape, so I didn't think much of it at the time. What do I do, I signed the paperwork and gave them a copy of a voided check. Am I screwed, they are suppose to take the payment out on my next payday of October 20th. How do I fix this?

• Je
    Jenn Mulberry Oct 16, 2008

Just wondering who you have been talking to, I am so confused. Please let me know some info. Thank you, Jenn.

Marycela Oct 20, 2008

I got scammed too this weekend for 1600. we all need to get together and do something about this. I already called my local FBI office but we need more people to get together in order for the FBI to open up a case and stop this people. I also called the police department and they said the same thing. This people dont have a heart so this really needs to stop NOW!! Im not going to stop until this people are in jail. If you guys dont want to do anything about this situation thats really up to you guys. But im not going to let this go by. Even though i dont get my 1600 dallors back i just want to see this people in jail. So we should get togher and do something. I know there is something we can do.

• Re
    red Oct 23, 2008

I got scammed for $2560.00. Now I cannot even pay my mortgage nor feed my child. I am flat broke. something has to be done.

• Ga
    gary maddox Oct 30, 2008

ya they got me 2 !!! $3200 !!! scam two days ago by the same company name and phone number. avalon lending group in melville, new york 1-866-917-9710 the first person who called me went by the name dan rogers who got me for $1600 then i got a call from a so called supervisor mr. peter brite that said they had made a mistake (internal comunication error) and needed another $1600 for/as a security deposit on my approved loan that would be directly deposited into my account in 3 hours or less !! but of course that didnt happen! I have been living at my work for the last 7 months because of prior money / divorce / health/problems . I guess i let my desparation over ride my gut feeling that somthing was not right about the whole deal !! regaurdless these S.O.B.s need to go to jail !!! and soon . I am willing to help and / or do whatever it takes!!

• Na
    Nadine Dec 12, 2008

Beverly Watts just calledl from Avalon Lending Solutions stating that I was approved for $40, 000 loan with a $3200 collateral payment. This collateral payment would be reimburesed in 6 months if the monthly payments of $359 were made on time. Someone tried to type a professional letter with a reused logo and requested me to signed. Stated that the offer was only good for 24hours and then they would close the loan. I told them I would look into them first and get back with them. The amounts on the loan docs were not the same and had MARIA TAYLOR listed as an agent. The company has a listing at www.avalonlendingsolutions.com, 54 Regional Drive Suite 4, Concord< NH 03301, 1866-231-9032 ext.300

• Da
    David Dec 27, 2008

I too was just taken by avalon lending solutions. Got a call from Beverly Watts. 10000 at 7 percent. thought it was fishy when they said to send 1550 to canada. I wish i would have read this sooner. Now i am deeper in debt. We need to catch these guys and make them pay us back. i am filing a police report.

• Pa
    Paijah Dec 02, 2009

I am not dealing with any of the companys listed previously but I received a notice from Derksen Lending Solution, 1400 N Prospect Suite #650, Milwaukee, WI 53202
    1-866-773-5138 Rep named Katherine Bailey ext#301. Approved for a $15, 000.00 loan said I wanted a lesser amount of $8000.00 required to pay a collateral payment of $875.00 the loan will be for 4 years @ 7.25% with a monthly payment of $192.00 to start in May of 2010. Has anyone had any dealings good or bad with this company I really need to know. I have a tuition bill due like asap loan offer only good for a few more days. Must western Union the funds to them to receive loan either by direct deposit or 2 day courier. Please advise. In the meantime I plan to check out Ayler financial Group
    Thanks

• Nn
    Nndnn May 14, 2011

Just got a letter from allisance direct lending in CA to call 800 235 4605 to either refinance my car payment from a 12% interest rate (got it before l had good credit) to a 3.99% interest rate or go to a Toyota dealer for a trade in...with all this complaints above now l have second thought but before l went to bed l was so interested.

• Sf
    sfs May 16, 2011

I received the same letter in the mail today. Decided to "google" them on the web. Somehow with all the above complaints, they still have an "A-" rating from the Better Business Bureau's website. Also, according to the BBB, there was only one complaint ever filed against them. Not sure about this but it all seems fishy...

• Sf
    sfs May 16, 2011

Just checked the information listed above and it is different than the information I have on my mailing:

Alliance Direct Lending
    1371 Warner Ave
    Suite E
    Tustin, CA 92780

But it all sounds the same as your stories listed here. Wonder if they have moved around?

Not gonna get me Jun 27, 2011

Received a letter in the mail today, called my finance company to see how this Alliance Direct Lending would not only know my car payment amount, but also my interest rate as well? My finance company informed me that I have not opted out of receiving notifications such as these from 3rd party companies.. I asked her to opt me out of EVERYTHING. also went to BBB website 1 complaint, but I still was not convinced to even call Alliance Direct Lending or go on their website. I needed to do 1 more search which brought me to this and based on all the above complaints...RIPPPPPPPP RIP RIP into pieces the letter I received today and into the garbage you go.. Hope they don't get anyone else.. the above stories made me sad..People in the world can be so horrible. Just a word of advice... as my mom use to say, "if it sounds to good to be true... IT IS"! Take care.

• Ke
    kelltym88 Jul 07, 2011

I guess I'm just fortunate. I received the same letter as the last 4 people above. I filled out the online application, the next day or so I got a call. But I got so busy I didn't have a chance to call them back. Then a few days later another person called. When I finally got around to calling, I had to leave a message. That happened not once, not twice, but three times I called and left messages and they never returned my calls. 2 weeks went by, and I thought it was odd they hadn't returned my calls. So I went to the website ( I had to search for it cause I misplaced the letter). I left them an email explaining what I just said above. I get home today and there's a message from them, a Gabriel, and he talked so fast, but said I needed to call right away due to "time sensitive" material, or something. So I call, and guess what...yep no answer. Left another message. I was going to go back to the website when I saw this. I think I'll pursue another avenue. Thanks to all the previous posters for sharing, and I'm so sorry.

• Ca
    Carl60615 Jul 08, 2011

Also rcvd letter from Alliance Direct Lending, 1371 Warner Ave, Suite E, Tustin, CA 92780. Before logging into their website, just did a Google on the name, which brought me here. Thank You Google. Because of what others have posted, (old and new) I will not respond to the letter. Old addage holds true... If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Scan of letter attached.

• Le
    Lesli H Jul 11, 2011

I got the same letter thanks to checking out this site and checking the BBB i chose not to call them and decided to check with the lending company I was currantly with to see if I can quailfy for lower interest rate. I want to thank everyone for your comments to help people like me not fall into the same mess. I am sorry for the BS this company did to you all. Lesli H

• Hy
    hytek123 Jul 20, 2011

I received this same letter today and decided to research them. Looks like the company has multiple names and most recent, ALLIED AUTO FINANCE. Return address 1371 Warner Ave, Suite E, Tustin, CA 92780, 800-223-1917. It states to finalize the loan at Sansone Hyundai located at 90-100 US Highway 1 North in Avenel, NJ. Please be aware of this company also. I couldn't find information on this company, good or bad. This was the only website. So I want to thank all that have posted. It's good to always do you homework before jumping into something.

• So
    solie Sep 10, 2011

The complaints on this web page are against companies other than alliancedirectlending.com. If the email address is not exactly the same it is not the same company. Some people should not be using computers. Hello!

• Mo
    morechances Oct 12, 2011

It most certainly is the same company. Go to the website on the notice you received in the mail. Google the telephone number (800-223-1917) which comes up as the company in CA.. I received the same solicitation in MA from 'Allied Auto Finance'. Also suggesting an "upgrade" to a newer Toyota or Honda. There are very stringent statutes here relative to privacy and personal information. I have contacted my lender to alert them of a possible breach. How are they getting specific information about the outstanding loan amount, installment payment and interest rate on your current account!?!? I suggest you report this to your local attorney general's office as a breach of federal privacy laws, and possibly local laws. I have done a cursory check and do not find that they are licensed here, as well. Best of luck to all.

• Da
    DavidLobell Nov 28, 2012

AllianceDirectLending sent several letters to me stating due to my improved credit rating I was pre-approved for a refinanced auto loan at a much lower interest rate, the letter further stated that I could get a rate as low as 3.99%. I supplied them with my remaining principal balance and asked them how they could refinance when I owed more on the vehicle than I had in equity-I have negative equity on this vehicle. They assured me over the phone that they would indeed be able to refinance it at the lower quoted rate. When I went to the showroom they partner with Midway Nissan in Phoenix, Arizona within ten minutes I found out that due to my negative equity I was not qualified for refinancing but I was invited by the "loan officer" A midway Nissan salesman to trade in and buy new at the lower rate-this a classic bait and switch technique and they should both be heavily penalized and prohibited from practicing this technique.

• Kl
    KLCK Mar 31, 2013

I felt very uneasy about the letter I recieved and am thankful for all of the comments here! Any creditor can get principal, (estimated) rate, and payment from a soft pull credit report...I'm not sure if they are fraudulant, but certainly not completely on the up and up. Thanks!!

• He
    Hemmert Apr 13, 2013

I too received a mailer from Alliance 2 days ago n called, just to see. While talking to a 'rep' it was about a re-fi n yes it amazed me that he knew y carpayment n also my interest rate. After awhile I was transfered to a 'manager' n it was about buying a new car in my area, Chicago, yet Alliance is in Cali. Pushed for me to make an appt. to go to the showroom yet refused to talk interest rates. When the hair on the back of my neck was still standing up after talking to them n reading the postings here their flyer will go into the circular recyling bin. Cudos to the people on this site n Thank You All, Steven in Chicago.

• Ti
    Tina Hammond Jul 11, 2013

I am reading the letter from Alliance for the 3rd time, but I wanted to look at the application first .Low and behold I see the scam report I open it up and thank God, This is so sad and sick they know my interest rate and I know it is because I didn't opt out.People be careful your credit is so important and people think that it is okay to scam people.This is their number 1800-235-4605 I called yesterday because I had questions.Thank God I saw this prayers to all of you .I am in Chicago.

• Ro
    Rowyis Feb 14, 2014

I received the same letter just last week. Was about to call them but decided to research this company before I did. Even the letter looks of poor quality. And furthermore, what lending company operates out of a building with suite numbers and letters? This place seems like a boiler room operation. Thanx for the heads up!

jazleen bue Jul 21, 2014

Wow!
    Thank you all for sharing. I am in Los Angelese, I got same notice. Letter from Allisance Direct lending in CA to call 800 235 4605 to either refinance my car payment from a 10% interest rate to as low as 3.99% interest rate or go to University City Nissan dealer for a trade at 3550 Cahuenga blvd, los angeles Ca,
    Sounded fishy, I am glade I researched it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices