Allen & Sons Appliance RepairDon't use this company

J

We had two appliances that broke at the same time, a dishwasher and a microwave. They came over to assess these and order the appropriate parts. Once the parts arrived, they came back to do the repairs, but were only able to repair one of the appliances, stating they ordered the wrong part for the other appliance. One week went by and they returned to fix the second appliance. They failed to reassemble the microwave back together completely, and then when they asked for payment they tried to raise the price from what was originally quoted.

After one week of the repair of the microwave, it again malfunctioned. I contacted Allen & Sons to come back. I scheduled an appointment and they called to confirm the appt two times the day prior. I called back to reconfirm. My husband waited at home all day and they never showed up. Turns out they left me a message on my cell phone at and b/c I didn't return their call to again reconfirm their appointment they just didn't show up. I called back to spoke with the manger to request a refund. I spoke with a secretary who confirmed a refund would be issued to me within 2 weeks. They I requested a call from a manager directly to confirm this, and when he called back he stated this was not true and that they can not refund my money. He then proceeded to become very confrontational over the phone, still refusing to request a refund. So after 4 visits, we are out $135 and our microwave still does not work.