allbilling.netI haven't ordered anything from allbilling.net yet I have a charge of $152.80 which I didn't authorize and I won't pay this charge

Ii received my credit card bill and I have 3 charges amounting to 152.80 which I didn't authorize. I haven't done any business with allbilling.net before or will in the future. Please correct this problem. Thank you.

Douglas VanBlarcom

• St
    Stanley V May 25, 2011

Unathorized deduction of $149.75 from my account.

• Be
    besse dominique Oct 06, 2008

j' ai le même problème : total de la facture : 344, 80 FRS

• Dr
    Drongo Oct 03, 2008

Yes they have also got into my master card for 2 transactions I have no idea of, one being $7.23 as a starter then 3 days later when they got away with it for $41.55 listed as ALLBILLING.NET [protected] ESP.These crooks must be making a fortune and must be stopped

• La
    Lawrie Sheumack Sep 27, 2008

Purchase 351948_allbilling.net [protected] US$7.00 28/07/08

• Ni
    nicolaas marks Sep 21, 2008

I do agree with all comments calling these guys crookes. I also got them into my computer, while I already have a virus protector, shohing a list of worms and other horrible virusses! Even when I went to Google for more info their messages came even on a Google screen!? I could not work with my computer anymore because the messages came poppin up every 10-20 seconds. That's why I gave in and whas stupid enough to provide them with my credit c. nr. After installing the software went straight back to them complaining about their very agressive way of 'selling' their product and that I wanted to uninstall the software and cancell the whole thing. They agreed and helped me to uninstall. I replid with thanks and wanted their assurance that they would not bill me. They did not reply. Now I have been billed for 113, 85 euro in total.
    Please help me to get my money back.

Regards, Nico

• Ly
    lyonsandweazels Sep 19, 2008

I've also fell for the Antispyware popup and got slammed w/ a virus and a 29.95 charge. I just got off the phone w/ them and they told me that I couldn't get reimbursed. I told them that I had to purchase a different antivirus program from a computer technician and that I keep getting there pop us and that they are the reason for my virus. They said they were going to send me an email w/ instructions on how to remove their pop ups. We'll see!!! I also had to call allbilling to get reimbursed and notified my bank not accept any charges from that company w/o my confirmation.

• Rd
    R. DeAngelis Sep 16, 2008

I had the same problem and I know where it came from. These guys send out spyware in an email and it infects your computer and makes it look like you have a virus. You keep getting pop-ups and windows that look exactly like Windows XP telling you that you have a virus that needs to be fix and that you should download the virus software. Now I usually don't fall for these things, but their set up is really seamless and you think it's Microsoft you are dealing with.

I recieved my statement today and I also had 3 billings: totaling 109.85.
    I called ALLBILLING.NET and argued with them and they reversed the charges... Thanks to this board.

• Ed
    Edmond Bon Sep 06, 2008

I'm come from HK. I also have the same fraud.
    I've an internet attack and I was flooded by anti-virus proposals
    I've to admit that, due to the threat, very real since my computer worked very pooly, I subscribe for an anti-virus charge.
    Today I receive my credit card statement:
    - ALLBILLING.NET [protected] 9.61 EUROS
    - ALLBILLING.NET [protected] 8.15 EUROS
    - BILLINGNET.NET [protected].56 EUROS
    Can we to apply the refund the money from these company or any action to prevent further people to be fraud.
    Which can help us to solve. It is not fair.

• Tr
    Tresa Sep 02, 2008

Yes I ordered this software too, that didn't help the problem. I just didn't know what to do on how to fix the problem. It's a good thing that we get a bank statement or I would have never been able to fix the problem :).

mabilat Aug 31, 2008

I have the same problem...
    "They" told me I've an internet attack and I was flooded by anti-virus proposals
    I've to admit that, due to the threat, very real since my computer worked very pooly, I subscribe for an anti-virus charge of 29, 95 EUROS .
    To day I receive my bank account as follows:
    - ALLBILLING.NET 88845...24.95 EUROS
    - ALLBILLING.NET 88845...49.95 EUROS
    - BILLINGNET.NET866923...29, 95 EUROS
    Conclusion, behind all this are crooks.
    What can I do now?

Jodi Aug 29, 2008

This just happened to me too. I called allbilling.net at [protected] and told them I made the purchase but have discovered it was sold fraudently as a Microsoft product. The customer service rep immediately said they would reverse the charge.

maureen fallens Aug 29, 2008

I have the same problem but my bank has billed me. What can I do

• Cy
    Cyril Uchenna Gwam Aug 28, 2008

I have not ordered anything from ALLBILLING.NET and of course I will not pay. I have ordered my credit card company not to pay the CHF 214.95.

• De
    debra johnson Aug 27, 2008

I have just recieved my credit card bill and i have 3 charges on there from allbilling.net at total of 109.00

• Ha
    hans uetz Aug 26, 2008

I also had 3 charges that i never authorized. Also totalling around the same...I called my bank and they are reversing or removing the charges...good luckto yu this company needs to be charged and thrown in a cuban jail..