Allan Brown & Associates / Debt Firm Inc. Logo

Allan Brown & Associates / Debt Firm Inc.

Having problems with Allan Brown & Associates / Debt Firm Inc.?

716 North Ventura Road, Suite 437
Oxnard, California

Complaints & Reviews

Solicited my business for collections

These guys solicited my business for collections. I turned over an account that totaled $1384.79. They wrote the client claiming I agreed to settle for $450.00. They collected the $450.00 and kept putting me off on sending me money stating a certain period of time would need to go by before they could send. Before I knew it they turned off their phones and I cannot reach them. One guy I had gotten on the phone stated something to the fact they were moving and had a new number. Their old address and phone are 716 North Ventura Road, Suite 437, Oxnard CA [protected]. What can I do to track them down???

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices