Complaints & Reviews

Deduction of money in my saving account

sir, i have an account in allahabad bank in huda city centre sector 54 in gurgoan, i am doing job in indoor...

threatning to close my bank account

sir,

I was operating my current account in one of the Allahabad bank branches in chennai,

Due to less bussiness i was unable to carry out any bank transaction for the last four months

and was unable to maintain my minimum bank balance of Rs.5000/-

due to non availability of minimum balance the Bank was deducting Rs.165/- every month from the amount which i
have in my account.

This month when i recived my first Bussiness after all my hard work, When i went to the Bank to take a D.D
the Bank manager asks me to close my Bank account if i cant do any Bussiness.
and gives the reason that the Bank is there to make profit and then only he can do the service to the Customers.

Here I want to have answers for the following questions.

1.Does the Bank Mnager has the right to ask me to close my Bank account in the above case.

2.If the Bank is run on profit motive the Bank automatically deducts a sum of amount from my hard earned money
if i fail to have the minimum balance.

So where is the question of me making loss to the bank, and it is me who is lossing money to the bank .

Kindly request your good office to provide thae necessary answers to the above problem, So that i can concentrate on my bussiness.

Kindky do the needfull.

Thanking you,

B.kandhan

Amount Debited without Withdrawal from ATM

On 31st of July(11:37 AM) I used my ATM card at Canara Bank’s ATM at Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana. The amount was debited of Rs 10, 000 and no cash was withdrawn, Transaction Declined. I asked the Canara bank’s manager they required a transaction ID, But at Allahabad bank the concerned person said that there is no such transaction. I am 3 1/2 year old Customer of your bank. I've Submitted my complaint on 1st july but no amount is credited yet!

• Ab
    Abdul Rab Jan 12, 2019

Sir

2 mahina ho gaya abhi tak atm nahi aaya hai
    Mera accounts no. 59144539778

Mo. 9452150562
    Plzzz help me.

Harassment in issue of fresh ATM/Debit Card

I Surajit Das applied to issue a fresh ATM/debit card in writing on 25.07.07 to the Allahabad Bank Lake...

Kolkata Banks

Non copration

I am Darshan Parekh, From Cuttack. Today I went to my Bank (Allahabad Bank, Main Branch, Cuttack) and request for 60 Pcs of cheques for my SB account. The bank manager told me that they will not issue this much cheques at a time. I give the reason in written, why I want those numbers of chaques. But the manager & bank staff deny issuing cheques and also deny to receive my application or not agree also to reject my request in written. The bank staff also behaving vary rude with me & told that u can complain any where in India but we will not given any reason in written why not issuing chaques. So I want to compliant agents the bank & bank staff. Kindly give me the proper address where to compliant.

Manish Kumar Yadav Apr 17, 2008

sir,
    I Manish kumar yadav from (bihar) siwan running behind your banks for educational loan from 2006 t0 till today but they are not giving educational loan and making excuses to me, reason reason behind it is my father is not alived and source of income is very low, I am doing hotel management from "International institute of hotel management" kolkata a private institute.
    so, please help me to get educatinal loan.

Your faithfully
    09955759201(HOME)

• In
    indra kumar singh Jun 19, 2008

sir
    i am indra kumar singh (09868625691) from u.p.(noida) .i was transfer my money through NEFT process to allahabad bank .this money was transfer to my uncle account.but after one month money was not credited in my uncle acccount.bankmanager never talk with polite manner of allahabad bank .bankmanger always give me lame excuses.i am very trouble.
    sir plz help me.
    here the bankdetails
    mohd.kuhresi
    allahabad bankmanger nanpara distt-bahraich-pin no-271865
    phone no-05253234020, 05253232088, 09451927700

• Pa
    pankaj Aug 26, 2008

sir my name is pankaj i have sumited allahabad bank clerikal examination but my admid card didn't cant receve me

SAURABH BHADANI Sep 04, 2008

i will know about me transation details...A/C NO :0111693

MANOJ KUMAR SINGH Oct 16, 2008

hii
    myself i m manoj kumar singh a resident of phalpura, chanchaura(bihar) and i m in a need of an educational loan for studing abroad so, any one please help me.
    manoj kumr singh
    bihar
    mob no-09851247092

• Jk
    jk textiles Aug 01, 2009

This is to bring to your kind notice that i am running a cc a/c in your bank at Clock tower Branch Ludhiana since last 20 years my a/c no. is 5531 ( C.C) in the name of JK textiles, i have a feed back for this branch, i am personally very harassed with the response one of the employee Mr N.K Jain who has a very casual approach and is not behaving professionally with myself his way of talking is also not good and is not cooperative, being an old customer i would like to provide this feed back to yourself, before his joining i was very satisfied with the services from this particular branch, i could easily switch over my a/c to some other bank but being a very old relationship with the bank i am forwarding the feed back to higher ups .
    You revert is awaited.

Regards
    Harjeet Singh
    Prop. J.K Textiles
    mob 098724 93200

Unwillingness to make demand draft on cash

I went to Allahabad Bank, Tentulberia Branch, kolkata.code- 0211807. today for making a demand draft in cash as I dont have an account in this bank. The draft was prepared. It was ok. But when I went to receive my draft the senior Manager of the branch Mr. S.P. Verma instructed the officer concerned not to prepare any draft against cash unless the customer have an account in our bank. I asked the manager it would be of severe problem to students like us who so ever is preparing for competitive examinations. as we are residing away from our residence in a hostel so the where do we make a draft if it only requires from a nationalized bank. the manager mr. S.P. Verma told me in hard words that we have so many work yo do, would the candidate do our jobs. I was really surprised to learn such an answer from an officer of Allahabad Bank. Myself being an MbA in Finance from the University of Calcutta had never learnt such things from our teachers. We are learning corporate finance and after doing my internship from Indian Oil i have learnt that Customer is the king and customer service has to be our utmost importance how can we forget such motives after getting a job in one of the oldest bank of India.

Really I am Surprised. I just want that candidates like me who go to the bank for making a DD shall not be sent without it.

Indrajit Dey
Student
MBA in FInance
University Of Calcutta
Department of Commerce.

• Mo
    Mohammad Meraj Zia Dec 06, 2007

Sir/Madam,
    I transferred some money from UK to my mother's account in allahabad bank in lucknow branch. I have been told that it was tranferred on 14th of november. But when i got the passbook updated there was no such transaction. This is very dissapointing.

sachin Feb 12, 2009

Respected Sir,

With due respect and reproach I am writing to you my complaint. This event happened with me in Allahabad Bank (AMU Branch, Aligarh ) and the person concerned with this complaint is the Branch Manager. This event took place on 27/01/2009 at 10:25am.

I went the above stated branch to check my account but the concerned person was not present at that moment. I asked nearby official to solve my problem. But he refused by saying that it is not his work. Then I reapproached the Branch Manager Mr. 'M.M. Ali' to solve my problem but his behaviour was awfully miserable. Mr. Ali told me that the concerned official will arrive in one hour and that there is no alternative arrangement and said shamelessly that "the official may have some work at home to do". Then I asked him what to do..? He said, I should wait. I said I have been waiting for an hour and that I have some important work to do. On this Mr. Ali became angry and out of rage he said " tumhe koi kaam dhaam nahi hain aur yahan se turant chale jao". I was shocked and came out of the cabin.

It is a matter of shame for your esteemed to have kept such an impolite person in such a respectable post of "Branch Manger". Please look into the matter and please take appropriate action against Mr. Ali.

Yours Sincerely

Sachin Agarwal

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices