All State Beauty Supply, New Yorktook money, no product

Placed an order 4/8 for lotion, $68 worth, no product has come. I called 4/16, 4/17, 4/20 and 4/21 serval times and all I get is please leave a message for sales and they will call you back. My order confirmation # is 24506.

I have filed a complaint with the FBI and the Attorney Generals office. My bank is in the process of trying to retreive my money.

SLAP THESE CROOKS!!!

• Ba
    Barbara K May 19, 2009

I also ordered March 4 2009. Total $60 worth. Credit card was charged no product sent. When I checked two weeks after order the reply was they have sixty days to send order. Now it is going on three months and still no product. No reply about order always an answering machine. Please do not order from these people. It is only a scam!!!