All Star MitsubishiUnscrupulous car dealer

I am serving in the Navy and attempted to buy a new Mitsubishi from All Star Mitsubishi. After I negotiated the deal and signed an agreement, I was told that I could not get the car that day because I was registering the car in Florida my home state. All Star claimed that the person who handles out of state registration was not available to do the final paper work. I told them that I would not be able to come back for a few days because of my commitment to the Navy. I called them three days later to setup the delivery but was told that they were too busy and did not prepare the paper work as yet. I called them again two days later and was told to come in. I am training at NAS Kingsville TX, a 40 mile drive to Corpus Christi. While on the way the sales manager called me back and told me again that the paper work was still not available. Finally, two more days later I headed to the dealership, a one hour drive, and when I arrived I was told that they didn't want to sell me the car because they were not making enough money on the deal. Since I was not financing the car through them they would not sell me the car. I showed them the signed purchase order and demanded my car. I asked the sales manager, "Is this anyway to treat your customers or military service personnel"? His reply was that military personnel are pain in the a** because of the extra paper work for out of state sales. He returned my check and I was then asked to leave or they would call the police. I did not warrant that threat. I am a commissioned officer for the US Navy and tact and decorum are our trademark. This car dealer is unscrupulous. I should have walked away when I first got there when they wanted to do a credit check before I could test drive the car. Their newspaper, TV and Internet advertisement claim they can finance almost everyone. We can only imagine what exorbitant finance fees (usury) they are charging the unsuspecting public. Obviously, they are not in the business of selling cars but in financing loans. Stay away from All Star Mitsubishi, Corpus Christi, Tx.