Menu

ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG Customer Support Outstanding
1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
100% of 1 complaints were resolved
Resolving 100% of reviews, ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG showcases exceptional dedication to customer satisfaction, investing in resources and prioritizing concerns. This rare achievement boosts loyalty, reputation, and proves the company's commitment to going above and beyond.
100% of 1 complaints were resolved
File a complaint
Table of contents
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
2:57 pm EST

ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG embezzlment

I am a legallized corporate under the federal marketing program. I registered with the federal marketing program on february 28, 2011. I invested 141-billion dollars of my deceased family members of 5. I awaited a little over 3-years. Without touching a cent. And now my investments had went global wide. I also purchased unlimited stocks and shares, dureing this time. An, now the federal government and the police are trying to steal it all. This is insane and definately unconstitutional. Thetefore, i am trying to get out of hawaii and take my case from there.

Read full review of ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG
View 0 more photos

Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ALL KINE ONLINE .ORG contacts