All-In-One Flooring Logo

All-In-One Flooring

Having problems with All-In-One Flooring?

All-In-One Flooring reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 18, 2009. The latest review Poor Workmanship/Failure to honor warranty was posted on Nov 18, 2009. The latest complaint Poor Workmanship/Failure to honor warranty was resolved on Nov 18, 2009. All-In-One Flooring has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. All-In-One Flooring has resolved 1 complaints.

All-In-One Flooring Customer Service Contacts

1114 Ga Hwy 95 Ste C1
Kathleen, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All-In-One Flooring Customer Service. Initial All-In-One Flooring complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for All-In-One Flooring above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about All-In-One Flooring. Discuss the issues you have had with All-In-One Flooring and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

All-In-One Flooring Complaints & Reviews

All in One FlooringPoor Workmanship/Failure to honor warranty

This company installed the tile floor in the kitchen an bathroom of an older home my husband & I purchased in late April, 2008. According to the individual we purchased the house from, he paid for the tile & concrete boards to be installed in the kitchen & that he work came with a 12 month warranty.
Soon after moving in, we noticed the mortar between the tiles chipping up in large pieces & that couple of tiles were 'rocking' when we walked on them. Within weeks, one of the 'rocking' tiles cracked in half & we began trying to contact the company regarding warranty repairs. For several months, we called, left message after message, and never recieved a call back.
Finally, frustrated & fed-up we threatened lawyers & BBB & we finally got someone from the company to come & inspect our floor. He agreed that there were serious issues with the floor & that it needed to be completely redone. He set up a day to return & told us to remove the washer/dryer/fridge/stove/& dishwasher beforehand.
The night before the scheduled repair, my husband & I did as told & rearranged our dining room to accomidate all of the appliances form the kitchen. The day of the repair, no one came. We called the office, very upset, & were told the repersenative that inspected our floor no longer worked there & they were unaware of the scheduled repair. We were told no one would be available to come out until the next week.
Due to the considerable trouble we had rearranging furniture & appliances, we decided to leave things in disarray for the next week. We left our fridge plugged up in the dining room/living room & we went without a stove, washer, & dryer for anothe 6 days.
The workman (singular) showed up, several hours late, & in very broken english asked us where to go. We directed him to the kitchen, explained the problems & what the other repersentative had told us needed to happen, & then we got out of his way so he could work.
When he began preparing to leave, 2 hours later, we were shocked to discover that he had pulled several tiles up, in 3 different areas (one of which we weren't even having problems with) & replaced the broken tile with one of a different color & re-mortared all three areas in a dark gray color (the rest of the mortar in the room was beige.)
So now we have a tile that doesn't match & black mortar against beige, and we still have large pieces of mortar, now two different colors, chipping up every time we sweep. Again we begin a telephone campaign in an attempt to have the problems, old & new, resolved.
The ONLY thing the company did was drop off a color chart for us to pick up a paint color for the motar, have us once agin remove all the applicances from the room & they painted the mortar. Painted all of it, chipping pieces & all. They also left a huge mess (paint on the tiles, baseboards, cabinets, etc.)
When my husband called, very irritated by this time, he was FINALLY permitted to speak to the owner. He PERSONALLY promised my husband he would come out to look at the mis-matched tile & other problems. He set up a day & time & then he never showed. When we called the office we were told he was out of town in court.
For another 2 weeks, we called to no avail. So, I called the local courts to decide what steps were needed to take this company to court. When I called the company to get specific information needed to file a small claims case, I, within an hour, recieved a VERY nasty phone call from the owner threatening to sue us if we took him to court. He told me "I hope you have deep pockets because if you sue us, we're sueing you" Shocked & appaled I immeadiatly told him since he couldn't return any of our calls for the past 9 months, & this is what he finally calls to tell us, that he was to NEVER call my house again.
I filed a complaint with my local BBB & 'negoitated' for several months through them. This several month process left us with the same mismatched tile, paint (now fading & chipping, exposing the black mortar underneath), & the same problems with chipping.
I had all intentions of following through with court proceedings when my mother fell very ill with cancer. She passed away in early April of 2009. This is the ONLY reason I did not proceed as planned.
I personally know of one other person, a close friend, who purchased
a new construction house a couple of months after us. Their floors were also installed by this company & they had very similar problems, with both thier floor & the 'warranty' service.
My advise to any one needing floors in the middle GA area is...if you don't want an All In One Mess, don't use All In One Flooring.

• Cr
      creative designs by jls Dec 21, 2009

Dear sir,
      I am a tile and marble contractor from Ct. I am currently in Tenn.doing some work down hear looking to re-locate south, so i am doing some research on dependable floor covering shops in the south.

Your tile installation is a complete failure. if your grout is cracking and your tiles are cracking and or loose the installation of the cement board was installed wrong. The wonder board is to be installed in a modified thin-set morter bed, then screwed not less than every 5 inches on seams and in the field. After that is done all seams are to be taped with mesh tape using modified thin-set to tape the joints. If it is not done like this you will get cracking and loose tiles. Setting the cement board in mortar and taping the joints makes the whole floor as one. if you dont do this the cement board panel moves independently instead as one when they are taped.

also the installation of tile could be another failer. If the installer spreads out to much thin-set and does not install right away the air produces a film over the thin-set which will eliminate the adhesive to transfure to the tile.

hope this helps you if you have any questions you can contact me 2 my web-site www.creativedesignsbyjls.com

good luck, John Stebbins