Complaints & Reviews

Terrible product

When copying large amount of data on the drive, i get error messages or data that is copied is not readable. Please note that this problem happens with all the 10 pen drives. I did several tests on it, format etc... The item is a fake chinese product. It can barely hold 2GB of data although it was marketed to be 16GB pen drive.

I paid $250 to purchase the 10 units of USB flash drives. I did the payment through Paypal. I also filed a complaint at Paypal but they told me they cannot do anything. I called the guy named Robert Spierdowis several times on his phone [protected] but each time I leave a message to him and he never called back. I also emailed him several times.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices