All - Brite Kitchen & Flooring DesignAvoid at all costs

D

On May 16 2009 we sign contract with All - Brite to remodel our bathroom, with hefty down payment. Job suposingly should be done in aprox.4 weeks. Today is July 25 2009 and we are practicaly there where we started from. Work(tiling and base remodel construction have to be tear down)down to the bare walls because of safety violations, poor workmanship(documentantion available to evaluated).From All-Brite management we are getting just roun around stories and finishing the work is nowhere in site. Need help to wake up this people to finished their work and also sending warning to another potential customers:"Do not be suckers like us"!

• Ki
    kitchen remdel Oct 24, 2009

The same thing happened to me!!! My kitchen was supposed to be finished 3 weeks ago. Now the cabinets just got in and they are wrong and damged!!! I dont know what to do! I'm getting the same run around. They wont return my calls and now my entire project is a mess.
    What can I do? They have 90% of the payment!!
    Is this something I should contact better business bureau about??

• Da
    dave brown Nov 24, 2009

This company did a similar thing to us. They accepted a deposit that was stipulated within our contract as being "refundable". Shortly thereafter, we requested the refund of our deposit and the company refuses to comply.

Extensive list of customers that have been ripped off by All-Brite. You should contact the IL Attorney General's Office, the BBB and continue to post reviews of your poor experience with this company.

• Th
    ThatHurt Dec 10, 2009

This also happened to me. He had 9k from me and I had nothing. I had to go behind his back and contact the companies that carried my cabinets. When I called them they did not even have my order and it was more than 10 weeks later. I was able to find out the supplier by coasing one of the sales people to tell me and then was able to follow up with the granite and the cabinets. He is probably lying to you about everything as he did to me. I was finally able to get my cabinets and granite by pleeding with the suppliers to send them as they knew that this Frank was a terible business man. I also got most of my money back by going to his store in Woodale and threating to stay there everyday all day telling every customer that walked in the door what was going on. He finally took me into the back and wrote me checks. This man needs to be stopped, someone should go to the police.

• Pj
    PJMMurphy Jun 05, 2010

We have filed complaints with States Attorney, BBB, Wood Dale police department. Frank is a criminal and a liar. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY--He is now operating under the name of Cabinets Direct, INC, as of March of 2010--previous corporations have been involuntarily dissolved. He is a scam artist--

• Id
    IDONTGETMADIGETEVEN Jun 10, 2010

He is now using the names of RTA-Cabinets.net and Cabinets Direct. We have the exact same problems as others have stated. RUN don't walk away from this company and owner.

• Ca
    cabinet Jerry Sep 02, 2010

Having been in the Kitchen and Bath industry for over 27 years, I am ashamed I let this individual scam me as he did to others. He approached me to help in out on getting cabinets from a supplier that had shut him off. I agreed to help for a nominal 10% above my cost.

I made the mistake of taking his word on payment and shipped the cabinets. 2 bounced checks and 2 $100.00 payments, and I am still waiting for the balance of $2, 200.00 since October of 2009.

He is a black mark on the entire industry.