All American Design Logo

All American Design

Having problems with All American Design?

2321 Torrance Blvd.
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
Please note that All American Design has gone ouf of business.
We cannot guarantee that complaints submitted against the company will be seen, responded to and resolved.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All American Design.

Complaints & Reviews

All American Designroof

We had All-American Design install a new roof 4 years ago and this last big rain (winter 2019) it leaked in our living room. After trying to contact them, we realized they are no longer in business and have found that many others have similar complaints.

I don't have much hope of getting reimbursed anything as they cannot be found, but hope something could be done to bring them to account for being such an unethical business.

All American Designimproper window installation

My name is Gilbert Esquivel. I live in 2017 W 7th St, Santa Ana CA, 92703 My phone number is [protected] or secondary phone number [protected] and my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com. My complaint is the following: On 05/01/2015. I contracted All America Design to Install 7 windows in my house. I paid them $ 7, 000 for the installation of new windows. On October of 2017; I notice that all the house was cold more than the usual, eventually in one of the rooms, I noticed a lot moisture and water on rooftop next to one of the windows I tried to contact the vendor from all America design and no answer, I also tried to contact all America Design contact center and not respond. After rain and cold season got over, no more mold inside the house. However, as soon as winter began around October 2018 mold and moisture started to grow on walls and rooftop inside the hose and cracks all around the windows outside the house. All paint inside the house on walls and rooftop started to crack, a lot of mold and water on walls everyday. The house is extremely cold inside .I tried to reach All America Design again and all phone lines sound disconnected. I contracted a Home Inspector from California Edison to inspect my house on 12/29/2018. The reports states that improper window installation was completed. The exterior trim of windows is deteriorated. Which is allowing rain water and cold air enter home. Moisture stains found on interior walls around windows. Condensation or sweating on the inside of windows during cold weather is caused by high humidity inside your home and single pane windows that allow cold. Outside air to come into contact with heated air inside your home. ( Walls: Painted Drywall Condition: Repair or Replace.) In general Windows and walls paint need to be replace or repair. I would love to resolve this matter as soon as possible duo to this situation everybody in this household is getting sick. Adding the damages that this situation is producing to the house walls and paint. Thank you very much in advance.

• Updated by GilMary · Jan 07, 2019

All American Design Inc — Unethical behavior - elder financial abuse, contract fraud

All American Design sent a sales rep with no qualifications to inspect buildings or property, training of any...

All American Design Inc. — Solar system installation

All American Design (AAD), license no. 970532 in Torrance, Calif., installed and activated our Solar system...