All American Advertising SpecialtiesLies

I was first contacted by phone saying I was a winner of one of five possible prizes. all I had to do to qualify was make a small advertising order. After the order was processed I would receive my award plus my order. After some discussion I turned it down. Two days later another salesman called and said I was going to miss out on a lot of money if I didn't get this guaranteed prize. I made a small order and found out later I could have gotten almost five times the Items ordered from a reputable ad company.

The prize I got was a Florida Bahama cruise that had a $148.00 registration fee and the only thing paid for was the cruise & hotel. Food, taxes, fees, transportation, gratuities, and port attendants, were all the responsibility of ME. There were a number of block out dates and could not be any closer than 7 days before th blackout dates.

I was also told that I could choose to accept a cash award instead. Right!

The advertising gimmicks I bought were done well but not for almost % times the price I can get the for from any other reputable company.

• La
    Laurie Colatruglio Aug 20, 2019

Yes, I hope there will be a class action law suit against them. We were robbed by this scam.

bucklen Mar 12, 2019

We have a complaint against this company and would like people to contact us with your name and number to try to do something about this. Hopefully file a class action law suit. email us at [email protected] if you're interested in joining us.

• Ra
    R A McD Sep 22, 2014

###!!!>>>>> SCAM!!! http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/advertising-specialties/all-american-advertising-specialties-in-deerfield-il-33002065

• CONTACT SCAM INVESTIAGTION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL;[email protected]

Buddy Sayre Auto May 05, 2014

Thanks for all the reviews! Yes, we also got the call. My husband ordered $500 worth of pens and key chains. (That was probably worth $200 MAX) I Decided to look up this company and read reviews on this site and others but I just had to hear what Chandra had to say! She needed me and my husband both on the phone and she said we had won a trip to the Bahamas I told her I knew it was a scam. She said she would NEVER work with a company that scammed people! I let her tell me all about the port fees ect... She also said don't read the reviews online people can write lies! But after I told her I knew exactly how much the port fees were because the people she said were lying wrote it and then she kept trying to cut me off and finally said have a good day and hung up on me because I called her out!! Hopefully They will never call again! (Oh, and yes my pass word was CSH-VIP the same as everyone else and the phone # is [protected])

John Whitaker & Libby Jan 31, 2012

Our company got a call today, stayed on the phone with them around 45 minutes. The good thing is I didn't give them any card numbers. They think I'm gonna send them a check for $398.00, but thanks to all you guys who reported this online we are saved from a grave mistake. Fed Ex may come tomorrow but they won't get a check from us. I'm not sure what they'll get but it won't line their pockets. They gave us the same line and were very convincing. An I even talked to the owner of the company, this was after she [Alisa] couldn't get me committed . Of course he was very smooth. This is the time of year that things are slow and the sound of some extra cash was good. I almost fell for it. Thank you for your help. I hope the FTC puts them out of business. Libby Whitaker

• Do
    Donna Hallowell Jun 01, 2011

We got caught up in this scam in 2009. My husband was sending them checks 1450.00 or a little more each month to the tune of $8000.00 and I have tried to do something about this. In the beginning called the Better Business Bureau in Las Vegas. Then It took me a longtime with to report to the Federal Trade Commission. Then they told me to get ahold of a court appointed attorney out of Las Vegas or Arizona. I have four small boxes of advertising items, but there's another company involved and that make the items. Speciality Graphics, Inc., they are located in Phoenix, Arizona 85034. I have both of these companies phone numbers. I have tried so hard to get this company out of business. With us they used the fax machine and Fed-x. I have a fax from them and cancelled check that they have cashed. Please lets get together and stop this scamming. They told me I received advertisement and I said to the tune of over 8000.00 and one check they sent back to me because I had put a stop payment on the check. I want to keep my proof that of the advetising items. How stupid you must think, but they promised so many gifts to my husband and a cash prize. He is deceased now and I really could use the money back. I wished I could have known about this sooner. They called the shop today and my son told them never to call her again, they wanted to know if we received the pens and I did but I threw them away and it had no company name on the packaging or I would have been sending an e-mail like this by now. I will be willing to share my information that I have to stop this company from scamming people, especially those that are hurting for cash to survive in this economy right now. I have my son running our business and I don't want him to experience the rath of this company. Please just e-mail me and I can't believe that the Federal Trade Commission is not aware of these goings on.

• Di
    didn't go for it Mar 31, 2011

March 31 2011--
    Lady calls and says I could win any of 5 prizes, etc, etc. Let her go through the whole deal, then I said no thanks. She wouldn't give up, " don't miss out on this free prize, you don't know what you are throwing away", over and over. I finally said look, I'm not spending money on junk like that, and I'm hanging up now.

• Sd
    SD GUY Feb 10, 2011

They are still at it! Got a call from them this morning.
    BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Cp
    cputech Dec 09, 2010

lmao there tying to do the same thing to me i just talked to a corporate guy that says there the ceo of the company lol i know it was a scam so i told em a wrong credit card number

• Tm
    TMLLC Dec 09, 2010

Thank you all for sharing your stories. I recently a call from these guys (same stuff as you all said). I'm from New England, and am the ultimate skeptic. We have to watch every cent of money we spend on anything to survive right now. Of course it is always sounds too good to be true. I figured I'd do a small background check on these guys before I was to read anything from them and stumbled on the page. Maybe check out the BBB. Stuff like that. Just seeing what you guys experienced, sold me. I probably wouldn't have gone ahead with them anyway, but this page was the nail in the coffin. I graciously declined their offer and sent them a link to this page. No real explanation should be necessary at this point (for them). Good business is ONLY when the deal goes down and both parties are satisfied. Thank you for saving me the grief and aggravation.

• Mi
    missbabelv Oct 11, 2010

u just suck dick thats y u got the vacation sucks for u guys ur stupid life leason mother fukers life aint easy

• Pi
    Pizza Don May 27, 2010

They Just called me but I stopped them short because of that old saying "if its to good to be true it probably is". Then I found this site just to affirm that I did the right thing. Sorry to those who did get scammed but I appreciate the honesty and selflessness to help other from having the same thing happen to them.

Bumbed Feb 01, 2010

They got me for 1400. I got 100 pens, 100 magnits, and 100 junk calendars. Shame on me for falling for this scam. These people Chris, Bob, and all that works there will go to hell. That will be our revenge. Don't do anything to anyone you don't want them to do to you.

Bumbed

• Ry
    Ryan J Jan 14, 2010

AGREE 100% --- BEWARE!!! These guys are cons, and they are good. They could sell ice to an eskimo. Do research before you get too far in with the.. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"--- especially with these scam artists. The MEGA #, the offer to fly you to Vegas, the BIG $$$...it's all a hoax. Don't waste your time letting them try to talk you into it, either; they will suck hours off your life!

• Do
    doe johnny Aug 29, 2009

BEWARE- These people are liars and scam artists, there is no cash prize. They will take your money and the only thing you get in return is junk at an inflated price and a "mega number" that will never pay you anything.

• De
    Denise Dec 02, 2008

The same exact thing is going on with me and my husband right now. My husband was injured in Sept and we used our last 2000.00 to purchase magnets because we were guaranteed a 5000.00 by the end of Nov. We have not received a check and we were told by Chris that we are still in the running for 20, 000.00 in January if we spend even more money on more magnets. So where the heck is my mortgage payment gonna come from now...I think we should all ralley together against this company to get our money back. Call me at [protected]