Alkavision.comNo money, no order

I

I ordered Alkalizing Pack from the website www.alkavision.com. I paid for my order about $100 and the payment went promptly. I received the confirmation email, where the seller promised to provide it within 3-5 days. But I haven’t received it. I called them several times, as well as I sent emails, but they only promised to check order and called back. No money, no order. I wonder if someone had the same situation and can offer good solution. Thanks.

• Al
    AlkaVision Apr 15, 2014

Dear Indickson, please email us your name so we can look up your order and resolve this issue - our contact form here - http://www.alkavision.com/contact/