Alison ChanDelaying of salary

A

CAN ANYONE HELP ?!

RE: Attention to the relevant dept.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Seeking your kind assistance on -- BWT HOLDINGS i worked for ( 17 DEC 08 to 22 Jan 09 ) kept delaying my pay and when asked - the admin assistance / PA says-- still waiting for Chairman's approval ( Mr. David Alias ).
No positive news till now. Been 3months since i last worked for them.

I am a Corporate Flight Attendant flying on Private Jet with BWT HOLDINGS in Labaun, Malaysia.
I was working for them as a Contract Flight Attendant from 17 DEC 08 to 22 Jan 09.

And have yet been pay of my salary which sums up to "5 figure" amount.

I tried to contact MOM in Malaysia thru phone, fax, email and by post. NO one reply to me on my concern.
Would appreciate your kind assistance on how to make such concern to the relevant department.

I understand with your vast experiences & contacts, i hope i can be able to get back my pay eventually.

Kindly call email me and i would be glad to provide you the details you need with this concern.

Thank you.

(( email : [protected]@hotmail.com ))

Warmest Regards,