Aliso Laguna Family Dental Caredental malpractice

M

Aliso Laguna dental care installed a crown on October 2006 and I had to pay for the total cost. They told me it was not covered by my insurance. I found out later that the crown was covered. I kept having problems with the crown and went back couple of month after to Aliso Laguna dental care. They removed the crown and put the same one back and told me that it's fixed. I kept having problems with the crown but was soo occupied at work and did not go back. Eventually I had to replace the crown after 2 years at another dental office because it was not properly installed from beginning. The XRAYS taken by the new dentist showed open margin and open margin at distal and open space. I did not know about this untill 2008 when I had the new XRAYS.
When I asked Aliso Laguna dental care for refund they said that my dental insurance paid for the crown and they are responsible for the issue. This was not true as there was no claim at all with my dental insurance. After that Aliso Laguna dental care changed their story and said I signed on papaers at day of service that says that I am satsified with the crown and that I am not entitled to refund if some issue arise with the crown. This was a big lie. Up to this moment they did not provide me with the document that they claim I have signed.

More Aliso Laguna Family Dental Care Complaints & Reviews

• Rk
    R.Kirk Jan 03, 2011

In response to your comment...did you ever think you did something to your crown after 2 years?? I have been a patient of this office for 9years, and have 4 crowns done, ALL OF THEM look & feel FANTASTIC! The office & staff are very nice & professional.

• Rk
    R.Kirk Jan 03, 2011

Excellent dentist & very professional office. Highly recommend this office!

Andrrew Feb 08, 2011

My wife and kids have been going to Aliso Laguna Family Dental Care for 8 years & have been extremely satisfied. the doctor has always been honest and her dental work has always been excellent. We have referred several friends, & they all love the office. We highly recommend this dental office.