AliExpressitem paid for but not received.

I have purchased a "Portable Power Bank 20000 Mah 2.1A"
Order number: [protected]
from trader "Jarrod Wu", immediately after the purchase I received this message on 9/5/2019 23:24:

Hi Friend,
The product is out of stock. please cancel the order.
Cancel the order reason: The buyer do not want to buy or other reason.
Aliexpress will refund the money to you within 5- 10 days.

I replied back as follows on 10/5/2019:
I have canceled the order now.
The reason for cancellation: Out of stock (as you are telling me)
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER FOR THE REASON YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SAY (THE BUYER DO NOT WANT TO BUY)

The seller then rejected my order cancellation on 11/5/2019

When I haven't received the item for over a month I checked the status of the item and to my surprise it was showing that it has been delivered on 21/5/2019 just two days after the seller sending a message asking me to cancel the order as it is out of stock.

on 18/6/2019 I send the seller the following message:
Hi there
I have just checked on the status of the item that I have purchased as I haven't received it yet, but I found that it says the item is being delivered on 21/5/2019.
THE ITEM HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO THIS ADDRESS.
You have previously wanted me to cancel my purchase as the item is not in stock and asked me to give a different reason to the cancellation of my order. This makes me very suspicious that you did this intentionally to be able to get away with this.
I am very unhappy with your actions and I will report that to Ali Express and send them a copy of all your communications to me. this is fraud and deception.
I will also leave a bad feedback so that everyone will know what kind of a trader you are.
You will now need to refund me the money that I have paid ASAP.
This is your last chance to get back to me, if you don't get back to me within the next 24 hours I will escalate this to Ali Express and will leave you a very bad feedback.

I repeated the message on 19/6/2019 but the seller totally ignored my message and when I tried to open a dispute I found that the dispute process has been closed off on 15/6/2019 as the system confirmed the delivery automatically on 1/6/2019.

I tried tried reporting this to Aliexpress through "EVA" but I couldn't get any help.

I have just found out about this complaint registration form so I want to lodge a complaint about his seller.
Please get back to me ASAP

An