[Resolved] Panning Bags StoreI ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. tracking date is over but stil I did not received my order.

I ordered portable animal thermal insulated cooler waterproof picnic lunch box bag pouch. Tracking date is over. App shown as delivered. But I did not received my order yet.
My order id - [protected] and ordering date was - 2019.07.03

Tracking number : ur684730665cn

My deliver address was correct addres. Previously I received many orders from aliexpress.

According to that situation how can I belive and pay for order.

Please kindly fallow my complain.

Thank you.
Kethaki geemali.
[protected]@gmail.com

Panning Bags Store

• Resolution statement

what steps have been taken by you for my complaint

Ke
Oct 01, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 01, 2019
    AliExpress - Resun air pump 320lpm
    monda market kaij
    India

Date :- 14 september 2019
    mob. :- [protected]
    I am purches resun air blor is defected it is a not prepar a air so please refund this product.
    order no. [protected]
    order time 2019-09-02
    please contect [protected]

Oct 07, 2019
    AliExpress - M 3 plus man's smart watch
    M 3 plus Mans smart watch
    India

My name Mayuresh Naresh More I'm indian my product M 3 Plus Man's Smart Watch my product order no [protected] tracking no UB040973591SG Order Date 18/07/2019 Time 22:24 Already payment Paid but delivery not come I'm waiting for my order so please fast complete delivery

• Fe
      Oct 07, 2019
    AliExpress - Order confirmation
    Saudi Arabia

After adding the items to my card and proceeding for payment, I'm getting an error as in the attached screenshot.

• Na
      Oct 09, 2019
    AliExpress - Secret garden store
    Pakistan

Hi
    I have some problem with secret garden store proof attached so plz help me for refunding money Thanks
    I'm reminded many times to seller but he is resolved my problem. So please do something for refund
    My money Thanks.
    Regards
    Thanks for replying
    But i have no detail about company

Oct 10, 2019
    AliExpress - Account Debited but order still on awaiting payment
    Nigeria

I made some order Order ID: [protected], [protected] and [protected] on Thursday October 03, 01:45 PM . However, my account was debited but my orders are still at awaiting payment.

Kindly reverse the payment of ship my orders.

Thank you.

Charles Doherty
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Tr
      Oct 12, 2019
    AliExpress - customer servicese
    United Kingdom

contacted customer services many times no help very poorly no power to help me can't even provide me with an email address or contact for there a complaint dept
    please contact me so we may have a constructive dialog my email is logan5.[protected]@lineone.net

Oct 13, 2019
    AliExpress - Orders awaiting shipment for over a week after being paid for
    Nigeria

I placed orders for over a week now, orders still awaiting shipment
    Another order was cancelled and no refunds yet
    Then, 90% of my orders are yet to be delivered.

• Sh
      Oct 15, 2019
    AliExpress - Belaibo electron store
    China
    Pakistan

Sir this product is not better this airpods vip and good work after recieved .but left airpods not working after 20 days and charging is full. plz open my dispute. And back my money.
    Tracking num:
    RB812604204SG

• Ra
      Oct 15, 2019
    AliExpress - Sellers sold with nothing to sell

wife and me both have experience of...seller requested us to buy something else because out of stock when inquiring about the shipment after a week or two. They both refused the reason of "out of stock". They don't process refund unless we went back to change the reason to "other" as per their request.