Aldo — shoe colour changed after a week's use
I bought this light brown shoe on 22nd May 2019 and I where it for a week while I was travelling abroad..I noticed that its colour has changed in few areas. On returning after my travel on 8th June 2019, the very next day I took the shoe with all invoice and its box to the store. But the store staff said 14days have already expired and we cannot give you an exchange..
So Aldo product are worth just for week..
Normally in India all the branded store provide 3 month warranty..but here it's only 2 weeks..this raises a question on its genuineness
More Aldo Complaints & Reviews
- Aldo Shoes - awful, awful, awful 
- Aldo Shoes - sub standard customer service 
- Aldo Shoes - poor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable 
- Aldo Shoes - refusing to return refund 
- Aldo - bad service 
- Aldo - eryde heels from aldo
- Aldo Shoes / Mcmickle Dress Sandal - horrible quality shoes
- Aldo - horrible customer service 
- Aldo - high disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand
- Aldo - Product: nayeli sliders red