Complaints & Reviews

customer service

I have been going to this particular gas station daily for eight years. They recently have hired new girls. It's gotten to the point where I will not go to this store, my husband won't go to this store and my step children aren't allowed to go to this store. There's always some vulgar rap playing.in our most recent visit, the song that was playing talked about eating pussy. The store was full of people young and old. They use cuss words, do not provide one ounce of customer service. It's shameful. We've talked to the manager about it.. And we are convinced she hired her girlfriends. We are not the only family that feels this way. Please give us our old store back!!! If something is not done, we will be going to the local paper about it. Only because it's gotten to that point sadly.
The stores location is 804 highway 220 north in rockingham, nc

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices