Alcazar Cleaning Logo

Alcazar Cleaning

Having problems with Alcazar Cleaning?

Alcazar Cleaning reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 3, 2009. The latest review Services not provided was posted on Jun 3, 2009. The latest complaint Services not provided was resolved on Jun 03, 2009. Alcazar Cleaning has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Alcazar Cleaning has resolved 1 complaints.

Alcazar Cleaning Customer Service Contacts

St Paul
Minneapolis, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alcazar Cleaning Customer Service. Initial Alcazar Cleaning complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alcazar Cleaning above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alcazar Cleaning. Discuss the issues you have had with Alcazar Cleaning and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alcazar Cleaning Complaints & Reviews

Alcazar CleaningServices not provided

I paid for the carpet cleaning and duct cleaning at the same time! They did the duct cleaning (as far as I know) but THEY DID NOT CLEAN MY CARPET AT ALL!
THEY ALSO STATED THAT THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS FOR SERVICES THAT WERE NOT PROVIDED!-THAT IT ISN'T IN THEIR POLICY TO REFUND PEOPLE!
I had to go to work and I didn't move into the house yet, so I told him he had the whole house to himself. Then he started asking when I would be home I told him 9pm. He then told me that he had to leave my house to do another job then he would come back and work at my house.-What if I was going to be there all day, then what why did he schedule with me if he had another job to go to.
Well, he finally called me at around 8pm and said that he was doing the duct work and there was a lot more cleaning than he expected in the ducts! He said he might not be finished when we get home. I thought that was very strange; why would it take him from 11am until after 9pm to finish both the carpet and the duct cleaning! The house isn't that big! We discovered when we got home the carpet looked the same, even though we spent $100 extra dollars for the 'expensive enzymes' that he recommended!
I had some dry coffee grounds in the carpet that even a vacuum would get up, but the carpet cleaning somehow didn't. The manager told us that the expensive enzymes just bring everything to the surface and from there they don't do anything about it! WHAT! So I asked them if there is a stain and you get it to the surface, how is it cleaning if you leave it there? Why don't they just go over it once more to make it go away if it is just on the surface. He responded by saying that it would take too much time to go over it again to remove the stains from the surface and that we could do that! It already took the guy from 11am to 9pm to do the duct cleaining, how much more time did he need???
WHAT A SCAM! THEY DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN THE CARPET AT ALL! THEN THEY TOLD US THAT WE COULD REMOVE THE SURFACE STAINS THAT THEY DIDN'T TOUCH! DO NOT USE ALCAZAR CLEANING AS THEY DO NOT DO THE WORK THEY PROMISE-AND WON'T REFUND YOU BECAUSE 'IT'S NOT IN THEIR POLICY'!

• Mn
      MNConsumer Jan 17, 2010

Cleaner showed up late and treated my wife like it was her fault. I could have rented a carpet cleaner and done a better job for a lot less. Lastly, we cant prove it but we think the driver actually HIT OUR CAR as he left!

DO NOT CALL Alcazar Cleaning. Their site is misleading and claims great reviews which is a total scam.