Albertsons / old chicken

Ce May 13, 2019 Review updated:

I was sold this chicken today 5/13/19, the sell by date was 5/3/19, which I didn't realize. The cashier said it wasn't scanning and had to go get a managers badge to continue, I didn't realize until I got home to chicken smells rotten. I would have got salmonella had I not smelled the chicken before cooking. I believe the chicken needed a managers badge scanned for it to process because it was to old to be sold, which the cashier still sold it to me.

Albertsons

Comments

•   May 13, 2019

If you are too stupid to read, that is hardly the fault of the cashier. This would have been social Darwinism at its finest. Take the warning labels off of everything and let evolutionary biology sort out the defective genetics. There is a monumental difference between 5/3 and 5/13. If you are too devoid to read it, you can hardly expect a cashier to pick up on it. I mean, a discerning mind such as yours, I am amazed you missed it!

By the way, in case no one had the heart to tell you, Salmonella is not a fish.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Pa
      May 20, 2019

@Biggus Dickus You are the stupid one, idiot!!!
    She never used the word FISH
    in her comment. You need to go
    Back to school and learn how to
    Read!!! IDIOT!!!

•   May 21, 2019

@Pattie G. Samonella joke is from salmon being a fish.

Try reading something other than that Where's Waldo puzzle on the back of the front loops box.

•   May 20, 2019

Hi Pattie G,

I figured someone would chime in especially given I was being blatantly sarcastic about Salmonella and chicken being related despite Salmon being a fish. So, now that you've been introduced to someone far outside (and above) your intellectual weight class, please kindly pick a better spot next time you are trying to prove a point. And, if I were to go "Back to school", it would be to focus on the finer points of syntax and grammar.

Since sarcasm eludes you, I'll make special note to obviate that there was absolutely no need to capitalize "Back" in "back to school" in context of your statement. IDIOT!!!

Hope you can read that without fingerpaint and pictures.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   May 21, 2019

This is what you get for not looking at the sell by date.